Aug 7, 2020
nice try FBI

• Wow
Reactions: Throwawaysoul, dieornottodie, Deleted member 18655 and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Guys I was just wondering what country has such free law that they don't care about SS running on the internet. Idk why ppl got angry I'm a regular user here and I just asked a question and now everyone gets passive aggressive with me and puts angry emojis on my post

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 4993, XYZ and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Guys I was just wondering what country has such free law that they don't care about SS running on the internet. Idk why ppl got angry I'm a regular user here and I just asked a question and now everyone gets passive aggressive with me and puts angry emojis on my post
I figured you meant no ill will by asking. People are understandably protective over this site though and questions like that shouldn't be publicly discussed. We're constantly being monitored by LEOs and groups that despise everything we stand for.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 4993, Throwawaysoul and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I figured you meant no ill will by asking. People are understandably protective over this site though and questions like that shouldn't be publicly discussed. We're constantly being monitored by LEOs and groups that despise everything we stand for.
Constantly? You mean they can actually take the site down? I thought it's not possible since the server is probably in some country where there's no law against having a site like this on the internet.

icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
In which country is there a law against hosting a forum supporting the suicidal ? Really, talking about suicide in such a way as it may actually be meaningful to the suicidal is forbidden most anywhere ?

Anyway, the traffic goes through cloudflare and it's no secret where they are based.

D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
nice try FBI
i do not why the government goes after suicide websites, there are plenty of people so we will never affect the world that much plus there is much crime they should worry about

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020

You asked a valid question. Nevermind the two angry emojies.

I don't think you will get an answer because of the nature of this community. I know there have been problems in the past, the admins had to move the forum from a server because they received an e-mail informing them
that the content of the forum was not "legal" in that particular country. Perhaps they didn't use the word "legal". I read that thread a long time, don't remember the exact phrase. But it was something along those lines.

Have a nice day!

:smiling:

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink, _Minsk and Deleted member 4993
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
If I remember correctly, one of the admins told me they host this website offshore.

Reactions: _Minsk and Deleted member 4993
Meaninglesslife50

Meaninglesslife50

An unexamined life is not a life worth living.
Aug 31, 2020
You can check it by using the ping command and searching for ip location or alternatively you can use online services which show you the location of server given website address

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
is this even a relevant question? regardless of your reason for posting it, is it a question that needs to be even asked?

Meaninglesslife50

Meaninglesslife50

Aug 31, 2020
is this even a relevant question? regardless of your reason for posting it, is it a question that needs to be even asked?
I don't think is important from a techinical perspective but it is interesting as to how this site operates without any financial support and ads as you know hosting a website is expensive

Reactions: _Minsk
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I don't think is important from a techinical perspective but it is interesting as to how this site operates without any financial support and ads as you know hosting a website is expensive

Admin do rely on / accept donations or have done in the past (ive seen it mentioned in the year I have been here)
BUT any income or finances for this site really should be kept low key, these kind of forums are not liked by the general public, any chance to take us down and they will try, any one seen supporting the forum in a financial way, could be hit hard. Its not worth the risk knowing info that we don't need to know

Meaninglesslife50

Meaninglesslife50

Aug 31, 2020
Admin do rely on / accept donations or have done in the past (ive seen it mentioned in the year I have been here)
BUT any income or finances for this site really should be kept low key, these kind of forums are not liked by the general public, any chance to take us down and they will try, any one seen supporting the forum in a financial way, could be hit hard. Its not worth the risk knowing info that we don't need to know
Yeah.It is a complicated situation as other people only like freedom if speech if it only reflects their views and don't tolerate others which is hypocritical but there's little to be done as they're the majority.By the way this website is not very secret anymore and can be found in a simple google search I don't know how much longer it will be before someone sues this website.Hope it never happens but it has to other websites and it likely will.It' just sad.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I don't really care much about the answer lol I was just curious

Reactions: _Minsk
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Yeah.It is a complicated situation as other people only like freedom if speech if it only reflects their views and don't tolerate others which is hypocritical but there's little to be done as they're the majority.By the way this website is not very secret anymore and can be found in a simple google search I don't know how much longer it will be before someone sues this website.Hope it never happens but it has to other websites and it likely will.It' just sad.

People have been trying to take down this forum for so long, but its still here.