• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
Anyone from r/SanctionedSuicide and/or r/TrueSanctionedSuicide still here? It's been so long since they're gone, I can't believe it...

I joined there in July 2017. It brought me great comfort but also a great trauma.. I lost a friend there (Idk what really happened to him.. He said he's going to ctb and disappeared and then I deleted my account...). It happened in January 2018, it's been almost two years but I'm still very traumatized...

Do you miss the subreddits? I do... Even though I think a forum is better, I still miss them very much...

I miss my friend... I wish I knew what actually happened to him. It's tearing me apart... I'm sorry for venting, I just need to tell somebody, it hurts...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Numbtopain97, Hennessy and 6 others
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I used to lurk there all the time as well as ashspace, it helped me so much reading from people feeling similar to how I do, without all the irritating anti-dignity people around, then joined another one I wont mention the name of because how shitty the management is plus all the drama they caused.

Once I knew SS wasn't coming back, I went searching and finally found this place.
It made me feel whole again.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Hennessy, deathwish and 3 others
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
when r/ss went down, i went down lmao. this site taking its place was a damn blessing, still is. grateful always.

I miss my friend... I wish I knew what actually happened to him. It's tearing me apart... I'm sorry for venting, I just need to tell somebody, it hurts...
Needn't apologize for venting, not here. we know it hurts and you can keep saying it.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Hennessy and Deleted member 4288
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I was a member of the subreddit.
It was such a good place, untill it got banned.
Then I heard about the forum.
I'm so grateful for the forum.

• Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Hennessy and Deleted member 4288
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
I was there. But not for a long time. I found it a couple of months before it was closed.

But I've been following SS since the start. This is a great place:hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Deleted member 4288