Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to say that i feel bad for everyone on here who is suffering. We all know it sucks! Whatever it may be physical or mental, psychological at the end of the day its still suffering and we are done with it right ? I want to give you all a big hug ! Then we should ctb! Just think yrs ago there was nothin like this website so we were all stuck in our own isolated hole of suffering. I know its not enough. I just wanted to say I feel for all the suffering SS peeps! Do you feel like your done with life too? Hope to hear some imput from you guys! I'm open to anything . By the way I can't get this Gary Stewart song out of my head. Lol He was an old county/rock singer who ended up ctb. His biggest hit was she's acting single I'm drinkin double.Lol. His life was over and his wife died. I I know this has nothing to do with CTB but my life is over and i want to hear from ss peeps! I love you guys !!!! Please chime in SS forever!!!! Feel free to talk to me about anything . All drastic emotiones welcome. After all this is a ctb life which has become quite strange.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Stick, FuneralCry, Wolfjob_dayjob and 9 others
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
hey yeah @Deadhead thanks for bringing up the topic. I am so glad I found SS. I wish I found this place sooner. Everyone here has so much to offer eachother: empathy, wisdom, sharing, caring, clarity, and even just a shoulder to cry on. Imagine if bars & other hangouts were open and free thinking like this place? I bet the place would be packed, even without masks 'cause who gives a shit? Although I do support wearing masks because it's for the protection of others, not just myself. And there's a ~ 95% chance of living after your covid goes away, although lingering health problems can make life even more unbearable.

The way I see it, Life sucks, then you die. So why not ctb before you run out of money, family, friends, and your health? I'm not afraid of death like a lot of people are, I'm more afraid of living to a ripe old age and living in poverty and lonliness. Getting stuck in a nursing home with no way out. I'm sure it's hard to ctb when you're in a nursing home or hospital, but then it's just a matter of time, sometimes years. I've seen too many of my friends & family, co-workers and others living with shit like diabetes, kidney failure, heart disease, cancer, other health problems, get evicted, injured, suffering whatever else that makes life suck. I'm not there yet, but I am at the bus stop! Hopeing this freaking bus comes along soon...

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, FuneralCry and Ulisses
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi guys, thanks for responding. It's nice to have the support as opposed to someone just telling you you can't ctb and to just tough it out. Yeah I see no point sitting around waiting to die in a nursing home. Im not in a nursing home but just saying. The boredom will tear you up too. What happens is your body gets messed up and or whatever you have going on like disease or anything and then you just spend your time trying to survive . This creates boredom which is another reason to just ctb. You can do little things to fight it and it really all depends on how bad off we get as to how bored we become. If your always fighting your body then you simply cannot focus on other things. Then it just becomes a fight between your mind and body because they are no longer in sync. You know what I mean? It's just weird living like this. Yeah this whole COVID thing sucks too. For me anyway right now my life would still be the same whether or not COVID was here or not. Being trapped is a terrible feeling. I've been at the bus stop for a long time now. Thanks for replying guys hope you can all keep your suffering down some.

Last edited: