Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Well she tells it how it is, :smiling: what do you think should she have been thrown of the plane ?

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Ghost2211, death137, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I suppose she has a point that everybody dies at some point.

Even if there wasn't a pandemic, coughing on people is still a shitty thing to do.

• Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Ghost2211, Good4Nothing and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This pandemic is bringing out some of the worst social behavior in people. This lady clearly has much deeper problems that need to be addressed.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Jumper Geo, Good4Nothing and 5 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
It`s all a farce, you have to wear a mask on the plane unless you are eating or drinking , does the virus go on a lunch break too ?

Reactions: timetofly, Ghost2211, Jumper Geo and 3 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
It`s all a farce, you have to wear a mask on the plane unless you are eating or drinking , does the virus go on a lunch break too ?

Well spotted she would be refused boarding, unless she was exempt due to medical reasons.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Ghost2211 and marcusuk63
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It is The Sun so the story should be viewed with skepticism, but for the sake of argument let us assume that this story is true...

Whether or not you agree with the measures put in place to try and stop Coronavirus, or whether or not you even believe it to be a threat, what this woman did was still very wrong. She deliberately coughed on people and then said: "If it's from corona or not, everybody dies". That means that she knows that the virus can kill humans and that it can spread through coughs; she has the intent to kill others. It is like shooting into a crowd with an automatic weapon and saying: "Who cares? They are all going to die anyway, if not from my bullets."

So if the story is true then yes it was right to throw her off.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Deleted member 19654, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
It is The Sun so the story should be viewed with skepticism, but for the sake of argument let us assume that this story is true...

Whether or not you agree with the measures put in place to try and stop Coronavirus, or whether or not you even believe it to be a threat, what this woman did was still very wrong. She deliberately coughed on people and then said: "If it's from corona or not, everybody dies". That means that she knows that the virus can kill humans and that it can spread through coughs; she has the intent to kill others. It is like shooting into a crowd with an automatic weapon and saying: "Who cares? They are all going to die anyway, if not from my bullets."

So if the story is true then yes it was right to throw her off.

It's not just The Sun, a few links below, lol, but I am baffled why they allowed her to board the flight not wearing a mask.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Sprite_Geist
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
She was being an obnoxious twat. Doesn't make her wrong though. Everybody dies and being on a plane in close proximity to others isn't exactly a clever thing to do right now. I'd have booted her off and called security. If she put up a fight I'd have called the rozzers.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
She was being an obnoxious twat. Doesn't make her wrong though. Everybody dies and being on a plane in close proximity to others isn't exactly a clever thing to do right now. I'd have booted her off and called security. If she put up a fight I'd have called the rozzers.

Yeah they did she was arrested not the cleverest thing to do on a airplane tell everyone they will die, :smiling: definitely something else going on might have had a few to many to drink, but it's only a 50 minute flight so she wouldn't have to suffer with a mask on for that long, the time they take off and serve a cup of tea and a snack it's time to land.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Deleted member 1465
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I've been keeping a coronavirus joke up my sleeve but I'm afraid to use it as I think 99% of people won't even get it.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Deleted member 1465 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I've been keeping a coronavirus joke up my sleeve but I'm afraid to use it as I think 99% of people won't even get it.

Go on I am useless with jokes and I always forget them, but there is one a CEO told a group of us once and if I tell that one the Police will be looking for me, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Oh come on, now you have no choice :blarg: Out with it man.
Go on I am useless with jokes and I always forget them, but there is one a CEO told a group of us once and if I tell that one the Police will be looking for me, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo
You too, gotta tell it now. Put it in spoilers then run away. And delete it in 5 minutes.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Oh come on, now you have no choice :blarg: Out with it man.

You too, gotta tell it now. Put it in spoilers then run away. And delete it in 5 minutes.

No way I know how SS works they all watch and read and say nothing and in 5 minutes 99% of SS will think, you sick bastard how could you, :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: sorry that joke dies with me.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I already have :blarg:
Oh I see, yes, very funny. Sneaky.
No way I know how SS works they all watch and read and say nothing and in 5 minutes 99% of SS will think, you sick bastard how could you, :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: sorry that joke dies with me.

Cheers

Geo
Hahaha I know a few jokes like that too. I worked with journalists and they were not exactly politically correct.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and BipolarGuy
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Oh I see, yes, very funny. Sneaky.

Hahaha I know a few jokes like that too. I worked with journalists and they were not exactly politically correct.

Funny I started out in Fleet Street back in the 80's best time of my life.

Cheers

Geo

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff: it's a corker!!

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Funny I started out in Fleet Street back in the 80's best time of my life.

Cheers

Geo
I changed careers in 2000 and worked in local news. It was fun while it lasted, but the internet killed newspapers, they never figured out how to do multimedia until it was too late for most of them.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I changed careers in 2000 and worked in local news. It was fun while it lasted, but the internet killed newspapers, they never figured out how to do multimedia until it was too late for most of them.

Yeah my newspaper career died when the miners lost and the unions got beat and new technology was introduced still it was nice getting over 1 years salary as a goodbye.

If I was clever I would have invested it, but woohoo you know what fleet street was known for Drink, :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:.

Cheers

Geo

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah my newspaper career died when the miners lost and the unions got beat and new technology was introduced still it was nice getting over 1 years salary as a goodbye.

If I was clever I would have invested it, but woohoo you know what fleet street was known for Drink, :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:.

Cheers

Geo
Do I. Alcoholic here, well, ex, if that's ever a thing. I came from archaeology (which was all drink and drugs) to journalism, where we had a three-line-whip to go to the pub every lunchtime. I was half cut every single afternoon for the first three years. It chilled out after that (thank fuck), but whenever anyone questioned me afterwards about how long I'd worked for the company, I'd reply with "Fourteen wonderful years and not one day sober!" I used to get some funny looks.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Do I. Alcoholic here, well, ex, if that's ever a thing. I came from archaeology (which was all drink and drugs) to journalism, where we had a three-line-whip to go to the pub every lunchtime. I was half cut every single afternoon for the first three years. It chilled out after that (thank fuck), but whenever anyone questioned me afterwards about how long I'd worked for the company, I'd reply with "Fourteen wonderful years and not one day sober!" I used to get some funny looks.

Yeah I also wondered why my life flew by, :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
aw bless you two :heart: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Deleted member 1465