brainstuckhellp

brainstuckhellp

clinically insane
Aug 25, 2023
Is there any chance that the site might be banned or taken down ?
Is there a backup site or forum incase that happens?

• Aww..
Reactions: dimaxim, Rational man, swaraj and 3 others
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Could happen at any time, but hopefully not!! If it does maybe a new one will start

Reactions: dimaxim, consider, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I highly doubt this site will ever be taken down. We aren't doing anything wrong. I think the outsiders see us as a bunch of suicidal people that encourage others to ctb, but in reality I've never seen 1 post that told someone to do it! I wish people would read and understand what we are saying and not be so judgmental of the overall name. No worries we are safe here 🥰

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dimaxim, caraphernelia, anhedonicNfoggy and 10 others
brainstuckhellp

brainstuckhellp

clinically insane
Aug 25, 2023
I highly doubt this site will ever be taken down. We aren't doing anything wrong. I think the outsiders see us as a bunch of suicidal people that encourage others to ctb, but in reality I've never seen 1 post that told someone to do it! I wish people would read and understand what we are saying and not be so judgmental of the overall name. No worries we are safe here 🥰

🫂
Could happen at any time, but hopefully not!! If it does maybe a new one will start
🫂 Hopefully we all reach peace

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Many have tried to take this site down, yet here we are. The admins know what they are doing, and will stop at nothing to make sure this site is running normally. Rest assured.

• Love
Reactions: dimaxim, tora, Kundalini Guy and 5 others
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
It's very unlikely. Even if it does get taken down, we always have a TOR site.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, brainstuckhellp and dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
There's a tor site (darkweb) you will need tor browser or similar to access the darkweb.

Reactions: brainstuckhellp and DeadHead
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Can't kill the Hydra. That should be the site's logo. A gif of Hercules cutting off a head and two more appearing.

Reactions: Death_or_Coffee, brainstuckhellp, rationaltake and 2 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Tech censorship and cancel culture have become all too common . I won't be surprised if services this site relies on (like cloudflare) refuse to offer them anymore .

Reactions: brainstuckhellp, DeadHead and pthnrdnojvsc
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
It will happen at any time. Although its impossible to know when it'll happen we can still prepare for when it will happen. There will be a backup site soon after SS gets taken down, because of the high demand for such resources provided here. This place is also a place to vent and feel welcomed by the public so, a backup will be made quickly because of that.

Reactions: dimaxim and brainstuckhellp
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think if the people who are against this site were capable of taking it down it would had happened years ago, this site has literally been featured in the media for years, so I doubt it honestly.

Reactions: brainstuckhellp and Amelie
Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
I think if the people who are against this site were capable of taking it down it would had happened years ago, this site has literally been featured in the media for years, so I doubt it honestly.
I agree. there's no way.

Reactions: brainstuckhellp
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I've taken screenshots of Stan's guide and some other useful posts/pages, as I don't think I'd go down the darkweb/tor route.

The admins have always been very good at getting around obstacles so hopefully the site will last for as long as possible, but sadly I do think it's inevitable that it will be brought down eventually. Non-suicidal people are far too focused on cancelling "evil" websites like this than in making suicidal people's lives better.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
so... freedom of speech is out the window?

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Absolute worst case SS goes dark

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I've taken screenshots of Stan's guide and some other useful posts/pages, as I don't think I'd go down the darkweb/tor route.

The admins have always been very good at getting around obstacles so hopefully the site will last for as long as possible, but sadly I do think it's inevitable that it will be brought down eventually. Non-suicidal people are far too focused on cancelling "evil" websites like this than in making suicidal people's lives better.
Yeah, they used the term darkweb when secretweb or hidden web is more accurate. Its just that normal browsers can't access the sites since its not www. Its also not illegal, though illegal tor sites exist, some sites are for freedom fighters in Communist countries, activists hiding from censorship etc

Reactions: NoHorizon and brainstuckhellp
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I think if this site goes down it will cause a lot of people to ctb. This site actually have saved me when I was at my lowest. I found this site because I was suicidal and under the suicide crisis number I seen this site. When I seen that man on YouTube I knew this is where I needed to be. Of course he wasn't promoting this site, but when he read some of the comments posted here I could relate and I joined. If this site was ever to go down I would lose hope and give up, this is my only "safe" place and I feel free saying what I can't say to anyone. I have a lot of bad days and I can come here and help someone else and be supportive or I can post. I really wish people would leave us alone, we are just trying to survive in this world of chaos, some have given up but whatever the reason people are here, it's always their choice and people need to respect that!

Reactions: tora, NoHorizon and brainstuckhellp
brainstuckhellp

brainstuckhellp

clinically insane
Aug 25, 2023
I think if this site goes down it will cause a lot of people to ctb. This site actually have saved me when I was at my lowest. I found this site because I was suicidal and under the suicide crisis number I seen this site. When I seen that man on YouTube I knew this is where I needed to be. Of course he wasn't promoting this site, but when he read some of the comments posted here I could relate and I joined. If this site was ever to go down I would lose hope and give up, this is my only "safe" place and I feel free saying what I can't say to anyone. I have a lot of bad days and I can come here and help someone else and be supportive or I can post. I really wish people would leave us alone, we are just trying to survive in this world of chaos, some have given up but whatever the reason people are here, it's always their choice and people need to respect that!
🫂If you are doing better and if you decide to continue with life I am sure you will do fine,but if you don't want to I hope you reach peace . Yeah this site is really a space for people like us

Reactions: Stormy Raine
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Personally, I hope it never happens, but be prepared for it because this site is based on highly controversial content. It would be a shame to lose all the information that has been gathered here all this time. Unfortunately, the bonds that had formed between the members would also be lost. Well, but remember that nature abhors a vacuum and a new site will be created (probably there are other less popular ones even now).

X

x0nSS

Aug 11, 2023
Is tor site same name? just put name in tor browser?

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
It's very unlikely. Even if it does get taken down, we always have a TOR site.
The onion address probably points to the same server, so if that gets taken down it's game over.

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
If it is, then thats the end of our freedoms of speech. Some of the subject's we discuss here occur in some other social channels. How can a forum that offers support in life and death issues be censored. The problem in the west is that we dont talk about death enough. We fear the inevitable end to all life thats we all face eventually.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
the uk online safety bill will pass and see this site banned in the uk at least