not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
I suggest you guys leaving here some quotes of forum members that you find worth sharing.

I have noted few, though I didn't plan to create a topic, so no authors have been noted:

"Nature is the mother who eats its own children."

"Ask yourself "what will you miss about your life" when you are about to go. Then do all those things while you are here."

(about pro-lifers)
"I would just consider them a bit lower stage of evolution. Let them go in their illusions before you do your final step."

"Work... eww. Doing things I don't want to to prolong the state I'm not very fond of? It's like working and when comes the paycheck time, YOU are the one who pays the employer. It's like being raped and then legally charged for moral recompense by the rapist. Which sounds kind of... I don't know, ABSURD?"

(about our world and all living creatures)
"We are the family that live in one house"

"Competition. Before you only had to compete with people in your village. Now, with internet and being connected to the whole world, you are competing with everyone. You can never be good enough. "

"I am sure, most of the people who are able to live in this society and think they are good citizens have a mental disorder."

"To this day, 25,000 people die of starvation daily. The richest 26 people in the world are as rich as the poorer 50% of the world. It's just insane."

"life is an absurd dance. Full of pretence and idiocy that makes no sense but we have to act like it does."

"suicide should be referred to "getting off the train" instead of "catching the bus."

"You have to be absolutely insane to work every single day knowing it has no purpose but to survive in a world you don't even want to live in."
@Yasuke

Reactions: TheSoulless