gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
It's October folks. Just asking how you're gonna enjoy your Halloween and October. Me personally Ive been playing the Until Dawn remake along with outlast and watching old Halloween movies. Might see if I can hang out with people this Halloween. I remember back in 2017 the Halloween was literally too remember. Hanged out with an entire group going around town being a nuisance. I even pulled a girl once lmao it was good times. I hope you're doing well today. Hope it goes well for you. Much Love to you all

• Hugs
Reactions: wondering&wandering and InversedShadow
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I like to spend Halloween running around in a mask, physically assaulting every person who comes my way. It's really nice because of how easy it is to get away with during that time of year due to everyone wearing masks and costumes. I always just end up blending in with the crowd. I'm hoping to rob a few people this year and use the money to pay for this cute sweater I really like. I want to try and get it before December so that I can wearing during Christmas.

Reactions: WildAtHeart, gnarly and InversedShadow
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I usually just watch a scary movie or two and eat some of those fun sized candy bars.

Reactions: gnarly
WildAtHeart

WildAtHeart

tired
Oct 1, 2024
I like to spend Halloween running around in a mask, physically assaulting every person who comes my way. It's really nice because of how easy it is to get away with during that time of year due to everyone wearing masks and costumes. I always just end up blending in with the crowd. I'm hoping to rob a few people this year and use the money to pay for this cute sweater I really like. I want to try and get it before December so that I can wearing during Christmas.
Sounds like a fun time

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
It's October folks. Just asking how you're gonna enjoy your Halloween and October. Me personally Ive been playing the Until Dawn remake along with outlast and watching old Halloween movies. Might see if I can hang out with people this Halloween. I remember back in 2017 the Halloween was literally too remember. Hanged out with an entire group going around town being a nuisance. I even pulled a girl once lmao it was good times. I hope you're doing well today. Hope it goes well for you. Much Love to you all
I may have a chance to finally go somewhere nice after 2 years, my family is considering going to Disney World Paris to spend some time off there. Mainly because my siblings have been begging to go for a while lmao.

Also huhhh? Until dawn remake just dropped? That's so cool, loved the game as a kid (honestly shouldn't have been watching those sort of stuff but who didn't lol). How's it going on that bro?

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Too often I think about the nature of thinking...
Jan 12, 2024