Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Been thinking of ctb next month, not set in stone by any means but rather a fleeting thought. Just had a text asking if I want to meet with a couple friends on 21st May. It's happened multiple times before where they've somehow planned an event/outing on a potential date. They've actually saved my life a few times without realising.

Been crying for like half an hour realising how much I've missed them. I'd feel bad if I refuse to go or attempt to ctb before then.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, WornOutLife, Disco Biscuit and 1 other person
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
That is nice. You are lucky to have such good,wholesome, and though, unintentionally... ...deeply, caring friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and Bedrock48
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Coincidences are certainly weird.
For instance, I see the number 21 a lot. It can't be a coincidence. Just look at your thread! You even posted a 21! Damn, it's following me everywhere lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Coincidences are certainly weird.
For instance, I see the number 21 a lot. It can't be a coincidence. Just look at your thread! You even posted a 21! Damn, it's following me everywhere lol.

That's really weird indeed, that number must have some significance to you. The world's a strange place sometimes.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and demuic