• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023
I had been doing good but now I'm out of my Prozac and too broke to get some more. It definitely out of my system because I want to ctb again. My roommate is not home yet (only recently got back power after the hurricane) and I'm off tomorrow so I have time. I have no plan and no special equipment to do this. All I have at home are cleaning supplies to drink. Anyone have some off the cuff suicide methods that I can try?

Edit: I'm still at work right now so I can't do it right away but it's all I've been thinking about all day.

• Love
Reactions: Sulyya
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
Impulse CTB attempt is just not a great idea. It's always ended badly for me, and I can only speak from my experience. Careful planning and preparation takes time and patience, but I know I will have 100% success when that day comes.

Crashing from meds sucks. Good luck.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Sulyya
T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023
Impulse CTB attempt is just not a great idea. It's always ended badly for me, and I can only speak from my experience. Careful planning and preparation takes time and patience, but I know I will have 100% success when that day comes.

Crashing from meds sucks. Good luck.
Oh man that's disheartening to hear. I just feel so tired of life and I want out šŸ˜”

• Hugs
Reactions: kyhoti
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

šŸ¤˜
Jul 12, 2024
Every time I've tried out of sheer desperation I've just ended up with scars, being tased by cops, and in the psych ward. Drinking bleach is actually very unlikely to succeed. I did it as a teenager. I've swallowed razors and just pooped them out. Very painful I might add. Swallowed broken glass and batteries. Slit my own throat. Twice actually. Jumped off two different bridges. If you're gonna do that make sure you've overdosed beforehand and don't have the pill bottle on your person. So they won't know and treat you for it. That's my current plan actually. OD and jump off the cliff at the canyon here. Suicide is better to be well thought out. Like murder you can't just so it rashly. You need to plan it out tbh. Not that I've ever killed someone but I watch enough true crime ijs