Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I had a zoom meeting I was unfortunately 20 min late for (dumb Solo dumb) but managed to talk about important things in the last 10 min. The main issue is that since I'll be graduating soon I will have to do outreach to freshmen and sophomores. I got a link to a place in my school that deals with bullying support and I should be able to reach out and get ideas regarding this issue. My main goal is to create a space to talk about bullying in higher education. I mean I fear I won't be able to handle the stress but I at least want to try

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fehler and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
This is awesome! Just keep your mental health in mind. You should always come first. You can't help others if you're not feeling the best yourself so make sure to take some time away when need be :hug::heart:

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
This is awesome! Just keep your mental health in mind. You should always come first. You can't help others if you're not feeling the best yourself so make sure to take some time away when need be :hug::heart:
Yeah. For me I always wanted to do somethign like this since I had no uppport when I was abused in university. I felt alone. I also know if it becomes too overwhelming I can tap out and do something else. My fear is never being able to balance things and taking my life cause its too hard. But then again if I don't try I won't know.

And hey if I mess up in a bad way I can always ctb

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
And hey if I mess up in a bad way I can always ctb
Lol, unlike life, death will always be there :hug:
However in a case like this I think you should pat yourself on the back for even trying. Even if you only help 1 person that's still something and who knows, maybe your words will unknowingly to you carry into the future and help someone else. :heart:

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Lol, unlike life, death will always be there :hug:
However in a case like this I think you should pat yourself on the back for even trying. Even if you only help 1 person that's still something and who knows, maybe your words will unknowingly to you carry into the future and help someone else. :heart:
I hope. College sexual abuse/bullying is real. I'll also have to be honest in cases where I have been a bully thinking I was just "fitting in". I want to be human real even if that means a pitchforks and knives.
I also feel I should be doing this or deserve to do it. I have done many bad things and treated people in way that weren't right. Especially here. I feel I should be locked up in jail

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I hope. College sexual abuse/bullying is real. I'll also have to be honest in cases where I have been a bully thinking I was just "fitting in". I want to be human real even if that means a pitchforks and knives.
I also feel I should be doing this or deserve to do it. I have done many bad things and treated people in way that weren't right. Especially here. I feel I should be locked up in jail
Peer pressure can be a pain in the ass. But I wouldn't think of telling people as "I deserve it" but more "learn from me, you don't have to do this. Don't lose your morals for people that don't care about you"

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Peer pressure can be a pain in the ass. But I wouldn't think of telling people as "I deserve it" but more "learn from me, you don't have to do this. Don't lose your morals for people that don't care about you"
Basically. Ugh man I really hope I CTB soon. Life and trauma is a pain already

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Basically. Ugh man I really hope I CTB soon. Life and trauma is a pain already
Yeah that's basically 90% of my reason. I left my abuse 5-6 years ago and have only gotten worse (cause that somehow makes sense lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: Water-Lily
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Yeah that's basically 90% of my reason. I left my abuse 5-6 years ago and have only gotten worse (cause that somehow makes sense lol)
they always say "it gets worse before it gets better" however I wonder if thta is even true. Like m abusive mom died, I have left behind many shitty guys, walked away from sexual abuse/grooming and keep in contact with none of those people. But their abue lives on mentally and I feel it will kill me one day

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
they always say "it gets worse before it gets better" however I wonder if thta is even true. Like m abusive mom died, I have left behind many shitty guys, walked away from sexual abuse/grooming and keep in contact with none of those people. But their abue lives on mentally and I feel it will kill me one day
It is true. I've witnessed it with a lot of more small scale things like injuries. And while I think it's true in this case (mental health) I think it also depends on the person. Some (like me) are screwed. After years of research I came to the conclusion that I am suicide and my only hope is medication (that I'm sensitive to do I have to be more careful then the average person) this on top of my personality disorder, ptsd, trust issues, hallucinations, capgras syndrome, anxiety and my ability to become addicted to things (currently weed with booze coming in second. And I already quit my sugar addiction. Don't eat raw sugar it tastes good but don't lol)...i just cant/dont want to. I'm so done.

So yeah case dependant. (just an example of a case where it gets better won't fly. Of course I'm also confident I was born with some of my problems which goes into a whole other thing of can't be fixed because how do you fix what just is? Anyway yeah just an example not looking for sympathy.)

Reactions: Water-Lily
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
It is true. I've witnessed it with a lot of more small scale things like injuries. And while I think it's true in this case (mental health) I think it also depends on the person. Some (like me) are screwed. After years of research I came to the conclusion that I am suicide and my only hope is medication (that I'm sensitive to do I have to be more careful then the average person) this on top of my personality disorder, ptsd, trust issues, hallucinations, capgras syndrome, anxiety and my ability to become addicted to things (currently weed with booze coming in second. And I already quit my sugar addiction. Don't eat raw sugar it tastes good but don't lol)...i just cant/dont want to. I'm so done.

So yeah case dependant. (just an example of a case where it gets better won't fly. Of course I'm also confident I was born with some of my problems which goes into a whole other thing of can't be fixed because how do you fix what just is? Anyway yeah just an example not looking for sympathy.)
I can relate hun. Like I have BPD, MDD, and possibly and eating disorder or other illnesses not diagnosed. I was abused horrifically by my mom, bullied, groomed and abuse after I ruined 18, etc. I just feel like life is out to get me. Every time someone abuses me I think "welp I knew I should have died". I had my mom tell me to die once because I hurt her and I kind of which I did. she might have loved me more
I feel suicide is inevitable. Like I am in therapy now and I wonder if its even working. Like what is the point you know? I havent gone into half my trauma its so hard to relive certain memories of abuse. Abuse mentally kills you and I think trauma, especially childhood trauma, is a reason why people take their lives. Doesnt help that abuser/enablers get no punishment but a good ol' slap on the wrist. Oh and vicim blaming. Even if a victim CTB they are blamed but the abusers get support. Fucking disgusting world we live in

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I hate to agree. I told my mom (an abuser of mine as well :hug:) that I was suicidal. She pretended to care for 12hrs. She also saw my cuts and she just scoffed and walked away. They tried to start a whole court thing when the cops came to get me I basically cried saying she abused me and I'm suicidal all they did was send me back. And I remember my ex bff saying that I had the best mom. Yeah fucking right. :meh:

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
thats what pisses me off about this world. A child screaming that they are being abused. That their family are mentally pushing them to self harm. Oh im sorry, are they not hurting you and leaving bruises? Sorry not abuse. Even if there are bruises the parent can easily lie and the cops will believe them. In a fucked up way I feel a mass suicide needs to occur in order for people to wake up. a mass youth suicide where the reasons lie in abusive parents
I hate to agree. I told my mom (an abuser of mine as well :hug:) that I was suicidal. She pretended to care for 12hrs. She also saw my cuts and she just scoffed and walked away. They tried to start a whole court thing when the cops came to get me I basically cried saying she abused me and I'm suicidal all they did was send me back. And I remember my ex bff saying that I had the best mom. Yeah fucking right. :meh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist