Draconis

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Yes made me think of the Christian belief that you go to hell if you CTB.

When you google it some "guru" said that:at death, the astral and causal bodies are untouched by the death of the physical body. Since our ego and personality are part of the astral body, this means that the physical body drops away, but the mental and emotional pain and suffering remain just as they were before suicide. In fact, without the weight of a physical body to tone them down, so to speak, the suffering is even more intense.

It's supremely ironic. The person seeking relief from his emotional pain finds that it doesn't diminish – rather it increases!Sometimes the person who commits suicide is actually mentally imbalanced. In such a case, the karmic suffering would not be as great, Swami Kriyananda once said.

I am sure this toxic belief grasp fear in some and get them stuck in suffering that only get worse.Swami Kriyananda has very bad karma of fear and suffering in this world..only devils make others stuck in hell...

Beware of these gurus and their abuse...it can get into minds of people.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sovcat
Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
For the spiritual, hell is on earth and we experience duality, yin and yang philosophy sums it all up, white vs black, day vs night, good vs bad, this is one of the rules that the source has issued on earth to learn love i am reffering to near death experiences and i completely ignore gurus

Reactions: divinemistress36 and prana
LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
I'm not religious anymore, but I was brought up Catholic. For years the thought of what happens after used to absolutely terrify me, it still does to an extent. But now I figure if I go to hell for CTB, I'm gonna go to hell anyway for not being religious. So might as well just expedite the process.

• Aww..
Reactions: Hunterer
S

sovcat

Jun 20, 2024
It's hard for me to buy into the concept that you'll get punished for CTB because one has to leave room for the possibility that CTB is part of God's divine plan and if you are a believer in God, wouldn't it be blasphemous to say that he was wrong to let it happen? Perhaps it was meant to teach others some kind of lesson via the ripple effects of the event.

Aside from the God stuff, the other thing I'll say is I've heard little snippets of NDEs that reference someone who CTB. There isn't much to reference, there's too many hours of these experiences to re-find these exact examples, but of those I've heard those who CTB seem to do fine. No judgement. In terms of karma, it seems like the belief of the person and whatever guilt they feel is what holds them back, but it's never imposed by an outside force, just from themselves and their dualistic thinking. I'm not saying this as fact, just from what I've gathered from NDEs.

Reactions: divinemistress36
prana

prana

Country boy
Jul 15, 2024
Drug experiences and NDE's also tell me that Nature and the spiritual realm aren't inherently disapproving of suicide. The sense I got was that life-force, or Prana, truly cannot be destroyed and the existence of the entire human race and sustaining Nature itself is what's important. We don't cry when a single flower is picked, we do what we can to nurture the entire field. It made me let go of regarding almost anything as a consequential negative event. No bad thing really mattered in the context of how beautiful pure life-force itself is. This led to me temporarily letting go of a lot of attachments that were keeping me alive. I started having regular transcendental and spiritual experiences. Stuff that just cannot be fully explained in the context it happened to me. It seemed like something on the other side was reaching out to me because it knew I would be better off dead and trying to ease my transition.

It doesn't make logical sense to me that raw natural forces would care so much about the minutia of human taboos as to punish us or sort us based on them. We're all going to the same place and it will be the same for all of us, whether you're a human or other animal.

• Love
Reactions: andreamysk and divinemistress36
Draconis

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
For the spiritual, hell is on earth and we experience duality, yin and yang philosophy sums it all up, white vs black, day vs night, good vs bad, this is one of the rules that the source has issued on earth to learn love i am reffering to near death experiences and i completely ignore gurus
Yes me to i follow science and all people who has experienced near death and come back from it.The true hell is on earth i agree!These toxic beliefs can grasp the mind of people causing even more hell and suffering and so many people are damaged by cults and spiritual abuse it can even be your local church.
Drug experiences and NDE's also tell me that Nature and the spiritual realm aren't inherently disapproving of suicide. The sense I got was that life-force, or Prana, truly cannot be destroyed and the existence of the entire human race and sustaining Nature itself is what's important. We don't cry when a single flower is picked, we do what we can to nurture the entire field. It made me let go of regarding almost anything as a consequential negative event. No bad thing really mattered in the context of how beautiful pure life-force itself is. This led to me temporarily letting go of a lot of attachments that were keeping me alive. I started having regular transcendental and spiritual experiences. Stuff that just cannot be fully explained in the context it happened to me. It seemed like something on the other side was reaching out to me because it knew I would be better off dead and trying to ease my transition.

It doesn't make logical sense to me that raw natural forces would care so much about the minutia of human taboos as to punish us or sort us based on them. We're all going to the same place and it will be the same for all of us, whether you're a human or other animal.
I like the kundalini yoga´s discription of that lifeforce and what happens after death some even claim to have the ability to leave the body with the astral one and leave the body behind as dead.I wished i could do that with my will...the process of CTB is no fun...

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
It's hard for me to buy into the concept that you'll get punished for CTB because one has to leave room for the possibility that CTB is part of God's divine plan and if you are a believer in God, wouldn't it be blasphemous to say that he was wrong to let it happen? Perhaps it was meant to teach others some kind of lesson via the ripple effects of the event.
For the sake of paradox, we could say that God himself (the God of the Christians) committed suicide, through his corporeal existence (Jesus); at least according to what the sacred scriptures tell us. «I and the Father are one» (John 10:30). So Jesus and God (omniscient) are the same thing and Jesus (God) knows exactly what will happen: «Once more Jesus said to them, "I am going away, and you will look for me, and you will die in your sin. Where I go, you cannot come." This made the Jews ask, "Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, 'Where I go, you cannot come'?"» (John 8:21-22). At a certain point Jesus (God) is so fed up with the whole thing, that he only wants to hasten the end: «So Jesus told him [Judas], "What you are about to do, do quickly."» (John 13:27). And then, addressing God (and therefore himself), "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done." (Luke 22:42). Apparently, the will was to go towards death (we will leave aside metaphysical subtleties such as the concept of 'free will' applied to God himself).