• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
I found some spice paper o the floor of th place I luvr and I just smoked it all if I dnt make it tonight I love u all

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
What's a spice paper?
(i googled, but still didn't get it)

BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Spice is naaaasty :ohh: Are you even sure that's what you found? Mad smoking some random shit you found.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Spice is some nasty shit man... those Scooby snacks will get you. I used to be addicted to spice. Eventually i would pass out after smoking it all of the time... then a few people saw it finally and told me I was having seizures or hallucinating.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Lost in a Dream
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Spice is some nasty shit man... those Scooby snacks will get you. I used to be addicted to spice. Eventually i would pass out after smoking it all of the time... then a few people saw it finally and told me I was having seizures or hallucinating.
That sounds rough man, are you clean from it now?

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
That sounds rough man, are you clean from it now?

Yeah I had moved on to Percocet, Dilaudid and Klonopin afterward.. ruined my life for a bit lol and then got sober on my kitchen floor, puking and shit, surprised I didn't die really. Nowadays I just tell people to be careful because I know what it's like and what it can do.

Reactions: BPDbitch and Brick In The Wall
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Just to let you know the OP is fine. He went to hospital with encouragement from myself and now is out and doing okay.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Soul
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Thx for helping a brother
That's okay. I know the OP in real life, and was his previous partner, and I know the decision was dangerous and impulsive. No one should go that way and think things through a bit more. Just glad he's alright now.

• Love
Reactions: Otter