E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
The guilt is indescribable.

I can hardly look them in the eye knowing what I'm about to do to them. Suicide decimates families.

I'm so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: The Silly Sluggy, Pluto and Kit1
The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
Don't feel so bad, it's your decision and not theirs. It may be a bit painful when you leave... but at least you won't be here to see that, right? It's gonna suck, but it'll work ^^

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Don't feel so bad, it's your decision and not theirs. It may be a bit painful when you leave... but at least you won't be here to see that, right? It's gonna suck, but it'll work ^^
That's not very empathetic, but you're entitled to your beliefs and values without judgement. A bit painful? Have you been living under a rock, my friend? (I honestly mean no flack ❤️)

Reactions: The Silly Sluggy
The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
That's not very empathetic, but you're entitled to your beliefs and values without judgement. A bit painful? Have you been living under a rock, my friend? (I honestly mean no flack ❤️)
Sorry if it sounded mean... I have a hard time expressing myself in a polite manner and stuff, I promise I have good intentions, I didn't mean anything rude...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: exitplease and edu0z
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Sorry if it sounded mean... I have a hard time expressing myself in a polite manner and stuff, I promise I have good intentions, I didn't mean anything rude...
No way don't stress you're all good! 😊 I too am very blunt ♥️

The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
No way don't stress you're all good! 😊 I too am very blunt ♥️
Is there anyway I can make it up to you? Because now I feel bad. Maybe making you some apology art or just having a chat? Or helping you with something?

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Is there anyway I can make it up to you? Because now I feel bad. Maybe making you some apology art or just having a chat? Or helping you with something?
You could help me to ctb peacefully and painlessly if you wished!

Hahah just kidding. The only way anyone could help me right now is by driving over my head 😅

The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
You could help me to ctb peacefully and painlessly if you wished!

Hahah just kidding. The only way anyone could help me right now is by driving over my head 😅
Oh, well idk how to drive... lol ^^ But I'll definitely be here if you need someone to chat with!

• Love
Reactions: exitplease