toseeyousmile

toseeyousmile

Nov 23, 2020
As I inch closer and closer to ctbing, I find myself making more out of my day than usual. Though no in a productive sense necessarily for most days at least, I'm going through my backlog of games and shows and am able to enjoy them moreso than before. Everytime I finish something I feel bittersweet, on one hand, damn this [piece of media] is amazing on the other I feel bad for missing out on its sequel since I won't be around when it comes out. With the little time I do have, it's made me realized what kind of person I am, I've fucked up my life and this is the best path for me so apart from coping with media this is the only other thing I do with my time. Your true colours do show in the face of death whether you want to or not and you'll realize what really matters to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Salvation_, Ringo, tser1073 and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is such a cruel life and it can feel as though it is really hard to escape from suffering so I am pleased for you that you are able to enjoy the time that you have left. I wish you the best with what you are doing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dissappointed, tser1073, keitaro and 3 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
As I inch closer and closer to ctbing, I find myself making more out of my day than usual. Though no in a productive sense necessarily for most days at least, I'm going through my backlog of games and shows and am able to enjoy them moreso than before. Everytime I finish something I feel bittersweet, on one hand, damn this [piece of media] is amazing on the other I feel bad for missing out on its sequel since I won't be around when it comes out. With the little time I do have, it's made me realized what kind of person I am, I've fucked up my life and this is the best path for me so apart from coping with media this is the only other thing I do with my time. Your true colours do show in the face of death whether you want to or not and you'll realize what really matters to you.

Those are wise words.

You seem to have stopped worrying, so you have a better chance at enjoying the small things in life.

Reactions: tser1073, keitaro and toseeyousmile
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
i'm glad you're enjoying some games and shows. for those of us who can, we might as well enjoy the time we have left, whichever path we choose.

Reactions: tser1073 and toseeyousmile