guinea-pig

guinea-pig

:0
Jul 31, 2023
I only get money from dog sitting every once in a while, it is a few times a year that I'd do it and it is for family friends. I don't work and idk when I am able to get a real job. But right now I got a lot of money because I did it twice recently for a week both times and then I am going to do it again in a few weeks for a week again. I probably should have had $800 - $900 right now from it and other money I had saved but I have $480 left. It's still a lot for me don't get me wrong but I hate it because I have nothing to show because all of it went to short pleasure like food and a hotel room with my boyfriend for a night. And the hotel was shit for the price, we got put in an adjoining room, the first room had ants(we got $30 off the room but I'm not seeing that because we used my bf's card and he said I'm not basically for whatever reason), and the beds squeaked. So now I just feel really shitty because I've been wanting a lot of for a while since I don't ask my parents for much since I'm 19 and I'm too old.

Like I have a $300 Amazon shopping cart I want, I want a piercing, tattoo, and new clothes but if I get all that I won't have anything left over and I also may not be able to get the things because everything is expensive. I hate how I go for the short term pleasures and idk if it will even stop.