• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
So someone who is a former speed user wants me to try speed with them. I just want to know pros and cons of this drug. I've heard conflicting stories. Is it as bad as it sounds?

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
It'll make you feel better than anything in the world and that's why it's dangerous.

Reactions: Camille Lejeune, Ashpac and Faraway1990
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
So someone who is a former speed user wants me to try speed with them. I just want to know pros and cons of this drug. I've heard conflicting stories. Is it as bad as it sounds?
I use casually if I end up with people who have it, but it's a gross drug.
Disclaimer: I don't experience drugs the way most people do so my input is probably useless.
Its really more annoying than anything. People get horny on it but struggle to orgasm. It doesn't feel great just weird. Makes me want to isolate even more. Write a lot, but mostly gibberish (see my posts!).
Temperature goes up and down, you'll smell weird.
I do it now and then as a way to experience my own mind, but I would never call the experience "pleasurable", just occasionally preferable to sobriety. If you've ever had adderall, you've already done meth lol.
I'm at no risk of addiction because I'm too socially awkward to reliably obtain illegal drugs and I hate drug dealers, they creep me the fuck out.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
its not something worth taking in my experience.
i always preferred MDMA but even then i took it too much and killed the magic.
Now i tend to stay drug free, the comedowns are not worth it.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Holy shit you guys!!!
My building is full of druggies and one just started POUNDING on my door, I've lived here three three years with no visitors ! It's fucking midnight, I don't talk to any of these people, it scared me shitless! She was grabbing the knob and trying to come in, WTF!
I've seen her go to my neighbor's, she is probably high and got the wrong door.
I'm changing my answer.NEVER TRY SPEED!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Soul, marcusuk63 and Ashpac
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Eh it's not that bad as something you take now and then. I wouldn't recommend multiday binges on it. It just makes you feel pumped up, energized, talkative etc.

Reactions: not_a_robot and throwaway_2620
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Unless you binge on it for multiple days it's not a bad drug if you like uppers. But don't do it if you've got the slightest bit of an addictive personality, you'll be a tweaker before you realize it.

Reactions: not_a_robot and throwaway_2620
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Holy shit you guys!!!
My building is full of druggies and one just started POUNDING on my door, I've lived here three three years with no visitors ! It's fucking midnight, I don't talk to any of these people, it scared me shitless! She was grabbing the knob and trying to come in, WTF!
I've seen her go to my neighbor's, she is probably high and got the wrong door.
I'm changing my answer.NEVER TRY SPEED!!!
Lol she did it again just now! what is wrong with this bitch I do not know her! She's not saying it's an emergency, just pounding!
I'M NOT HOME FFS! go away!