puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
There's something that I have been working on improving for a while now and I have been improving very slowly but I notice how some specific people commit to it effortlessly, so if you are that kind of person I request some assistance on it. It's something trifle and small, nothing big really but it will make my life a little less miserable.

When I suffer through some problem, big or small I have a habit of exaggerating things on my head which in turn makes me more anxious and less competent which eventually exacerbates my suffering and worsens my situation in the long term. It becomes a harsh cycle and a self fulfilling prophecy. Things might've been more tolerable if I didn't have that sort of weakness. But anyhow, that's not what I need help with, what I need help with is something that this hysteria that I experience brings with it; it's talking and complaining more than I should.

I am glad that I am extremely incompetent when it comes to social interactions (specifically with regards to my hysteria), it makes me look calm and collected on the surface. But when I am with a person who I am comfortable sharing my issues with I burst out like a fucking geyser, or more like a volcano tbh. It's a couple of friends maybe, my mother, and my sister. I just don't want to be like that, I want to be able to commit to being silent. Many suicidal people can withstand this bs and suffer silently, I want to be like that. I am improving a lot at shutting my mouth with people who don't relate to suicidal ideation and stuff like that but I have hit a block and I need some tips, things that are practical and can actually be applied in order for me to keep silent. Do I like pinch myself each time I speak or do I write down how many times I have spoken in a day? What can I do to stop myself from talking? I hope any person who is like this and who is capable of hiding their suffering really well can help me out somehow, I know it's doable.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner