@SinisterKid
@nirvana
@martha
@SMarie1204
@Smilla
@TheCrow
@therhydler
@Desperate_Soul

I'm so, so sorry if I missed anyone. I know some have left, or are no longer active. Consider those mentions candles of remembrance, or tributes as applicable.

• Love
Reactions: DreamsofDeath, mattwitt, ImsooDone1N and 12 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Aww. THANK YOU so much for making my day. I've been at a new low but this helped, even for a moment I truly and wholeheartedly appreciate it. THANK YOU for your kindness and THANK YOU for being such a friend despite your own troubles.

• Love
Reactions: DreamsofDeath, mattwitt, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
Wow, I feel so honoured to have been mentioned by the wonderful @Mrs.O'Leary'sCow! Thank you so much for the kindness you've showed me. You've always been a beacon of light around here and will be sincerely missed. Please take very good care of yourself. I'm wishing you the very best of luck with everything going forward. <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DreamsofDeath, mattwitt, TheNorthernSilence and 4 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
@Mrs.O'Leary'sCow moo moo moo mooo ( It's thank you in cow) :heart::heart:;-;:kiss::love::happy::hug::heart:

@Soul @Circles @Sensei @epic @Blu_1 @Boochky @Meretlein @proton4ever @Flau @manderley @iamfineha @Bärchen @darkhorse256 @gentleflower @whyidon'tknow @HeartbrokenViking1 @WhiteDespair @Burzolog @gingerplum @LogicalConclusion @Mr2005 @nixonnate32 @Throwawaysoul @RainAndSadness @nnnerve @Myforevercharlie @mediocre @azucaramargo @DepressedTransBoy
@Brick In The Wall

:love::love::love::love:

There's more but I don't remember right now. Sorry if your name is not there. ;-;

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DreamsofDeath, sanction, mattwitt and 15 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
@mediocre ,@coyguy ,@puppy9 @stevieu @BlackPoppet @Sensei @thebrinkimdriven @SlowMo @Good4Nothing @TheNorthernSilence @faust @Brick In The Wall @enjolras :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, faust, Circles and 9 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
@Mrs.O'Leary'sCow moo moo moo mooo ( It's thank you in cow) :heart::heart:;-;:kiss::love::happy::hug::heart:

@Soul @Circles @Sensei @epic @Blu_1 @Boochky @Meretlein @proton4ever @Flau @manderley @iamfineha @Bärchen @darkhorse256 @gentleflower @whyidon'tknow @HeartbrokenViking1 @WhiteDespair @Burzolog @gingerplum @LogicalConclusion @Mr2005 @nixonnate32 @Throwawaysoul @RainAndSadness @nnnerve @Myforevercharlie @mediocre @azucaramargo @DepressedTransBoy

There's more but I don't remember right now. Sorry if your name is not there. ;-;
Anytime! Thank you!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mattwitt, Circles, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
This made me smile. Thank you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, mattwitt, Circles and 1 other person
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
@Yomyom @Francois you guys just came into my mind. Love ya :heart::hug::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and Yomyom
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
You're the best damned mystical cow on this site.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and 1 other person
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019

@Brick In The Wall

Hey, my name's there!!! Thank you for that!!! This is my first time gettin a shout-out :,)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, mattwitt, Circles and 2 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Where are you going? Sad to see you go.
Aww. THANK YOU so much for making my day. I've been at a new low but this helped, even for a moment I truly and wholeheartedly appreciate it. THANK YOU for your kindness and THANK YOU for being such a friend despite your own troubles.

I haven't interacted with MOLC in forever so I have no right to question or be sad, but do you know what happened? Did she just decide it was time to leave the forum?
Also sorry you have reached a new low. Me too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, Weeping Garbage Can, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
everybody that I talked to and follow and relate to on here everybody is amazing @Myforevercharlie, @Red, @Morphosis, @Rena rossy (RIP she was so nice), @LMLN, @faust, @clandestine, @Brick In The Wall, @Rallyon, @coyguy, @Notabadguy, @ceelo, @puppy9, @GoodPersonEffed (love reading your posts)

...and many others that have helped me and I see around here :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, mattwitt, faust and 10 others
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
everybody that I talked to and follow and relate to on here everybody is amazing @Myforevercharlie, @Red, @Morphosis, @Rena rossy (RIP she was so nice), @LMLN, @faust, @clandestine, @Brick In The Wall, @Rallyon, @coyguy, @Notabadguy, @ceelo, @puppy9, @GoodPersonEffed (love reading your posts)

Awww honey thank you that is so sweet, you've no idea how much this has made my day... right back atcha! xx

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, mattwitt, clandestine and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020

Love you, stupid pillock!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, clandestine and mediocre