• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Suicide has been on my mind for a very long time. I think it's going to happen eventually. I just can't see myself living to my old age.
On the day I CTB, I'd like to make a voluntary request. It would be wonderful if everyone reading my goodbye thread would buy a bit of food and a bottle of water for a homeless person they see on the street. Suffering is inevitable, and none of us chose to be here. One meal for a homeless person costs around $5-10. A lot of people walk right on by those in need without a second glance, while spending hundreds or thousands on materialistic things that they don't need for survival. It's unfortunate, but it's just a sad reflection of the society we live in.
The day before I CTB, I plan on buying meals for homeless people I see in NYC. I won't need the money, where I'll be going. It would really mean so much to me if everyone here on this forum could find it in their hearts to help someone in need.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Kikoo Loool, Donewith_ and 10 others
M

mplslonely

Mar 14, 2019
I do wonder how much better our society and planet would be without the blind greed and hatred towards others.

Reactions: Going Home, Rocksandsand and marcusuk63
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I've been homeless enough to know how well-fed homeless people in my city are, they have excellent programs. They're not hungry. There's free food for them every few blocks. And I'll be back out there with them soon enough. I'll just give them the pleasure of my company, but no sandwiches.

Reactions: Mn1245
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Helping others makes me feel good and I don't need that rn. I trust that others with more humanity will help the poor.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I've been homeless and alway give to genuine homeless people , i don't have a lot of money as i've not had a job for years but i always give what i can .

Reactions: oopswronglife