Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hello has any had very special person in they life and end up hurting them and pushed them away. I have its in another post on here you could say she was my soulmate . She did have a BF so we only could be best friends but it did not stop me from falling in love with her. Then i just ended up hurting her i am a old mean barsted dont deserve ever to fall in love with any other woman. Dont trust this monster thats lurking in side me thats why i have to die soon well i will :)

Reactions: noonetoo, Kikoo Loool and ShadowOfTheDay
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Yeah, I knew someone like that. Unfortunately, by the time we met, I was already too far gone. Too messed up. Didn't want to drag him down with me, so instead I shut him out.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I kind of did have that. It was with this girl that I met over the internet. She was the only one who I tell about my problems and I loved it a bit too much. I knew she eventually grew to hate it, but I just needed something to cope with these emotions so I would still vent to her. Now she hates me because of it and I don't blame her at all.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Same boat. She saved me from myself and loved me when no one else would, but I burnt it all too the ground.