• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dreamlessnight

Jun 20, 2021
Apologies if it takes some hours to reply. I've made up my mind on this, CTB as I get the method right. This time for real.

So far I'm in Spain and looking into places where people wouldn't easily find me within an hour. Euthanasia here is a meme, along the mental health help, it just doesn't work. The list goes:
* Painkillers - parecetamol, one pill (650 something, need 2?). Got a great excuse to ask for them lately, yay!
* Seroquel - I'm on it, 400/day, grabbed 2 extra pills for the last day. Is it necessary? Finding something against nausea seemed like a pain, but got lucky on this one. Yay x 2!

* SN: Lucky strike ends here. After reading the guide and latest Handbook issue, SN seems to be the almost foolproof method that doesn't involve guns. Not that getting into the darknet is difficult, but buying crypto is not possible at this moment. Only missing piece is where to source it, people talk about it as if you could get some in any corner... Just... Where? Did I miss some nudge nudge hint here? Is this Polish market actually shipping to places like these Amazon lockers? All input is welcomed. Got no extra address and don't live alone, so even leaving the house at all makes people suspicious.

D

dreamlessnight

Jun 20, 2021
Bump, I got a cuisine place with SN, close to 60 dollars from Canada. At least 50 grams is enough and it doesn't look like a chemical bottle.

Since customs can hold packages with made up fees, I'm digging for European sellers.

D

dreamlessnight

Jun 20, 2021
Anybody? Before this thread gets buried through the week, did I find a good source there? Ordering on monday, could make a thread for this, livestreaming would pinpoint my location so nope, no last show for people.

miminkpo

miminkpo

Aug 20, 2021
I'm also interested in knowing how to get SN in Spain.

D

dreamlessnight

Jun 20, 2021
Can confirm the jungle place is a scam, selling at an American storefront while sending stuff from Turkey doesn't work.

Might consider jumping to the train tracks if no SN vendor can ship here. Cheaper and bigger shock value, I guess. I don't even care anymore.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I bought it online from a laboratory. Does the name start with L?

D

dreamlessnight

Jun 20, 2021
Yes, but it's not a lab page. Just two reviews and one confirms the shipping and quality, one question is downvoted so doubt it's a legit thing. Maybe 50/50, sell twice, ship only half? Weird anyways.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Yes it's weird. I just saw the site I bought it from a few months ago and it has gone up in price considerably, 20% more expensive.

orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
Yes it's weird. I just saw the site I bought it from a few months ago and it has gone up in price considerably, 20% more expensive.
Hello, I'm also spanish and looking for SN. If you could pm me the name of the place you got it from I would be very thankful. I've done some research of my own but I don't trust the only site I found that sells it in less than industrial quantities.

Reactions: noname123
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Hello, I'm also spanish and looking for SN. If you could pm me the name of the place you got it from I would be very thankful. I've done some research of my own but I don't trust the only site I found that sells it in less than industrial quantities.
I think it would be against the norms of the community to cite sources. Just put sodium nitrite in the finder.

orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
I think it would be against the norms of the community to cite sources. Just put sodium nitrite in the finder.
Are you a chemist or someone with a credible reason to buy it? Did they ask questions? Sites that I find ask for your DNI and other sensitive info, and to make an account.

Edit: I read up a bit on the rules and it is not allowed to share sources on the public forum, but it is allowed by pm. There might be more than one reason you don't want to share, so I understand if you're still not comfortable doing it.

Last edited:
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Are you a chemist or someone with a credible reason to buy it? Did they ask questions? Sites that I find ask for your DNI and other sensitive info, and to make an account.

Edit: I read up a bit on the rules and it is not allowed to share sources on the public forum, but it is allowed by pm. There might be more than one reason you don't want to share, so I understand if you're still not comfortable doing it.
I gave all the data. I'm surprised it got to me. If not, then in the worst case you would lose 30 euros. The truth is that it was easy. I didn't expect you to be easy. I guess I was lucky

• Yay!
Reactions: orange
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
I gave all the data. I'm surprised it got to me. If not, then in the worst case you would lose 30 euros. The truth is that it was easy. I didn't expect you to be easy. I guess I was lucky
Thank you

Reactions: bad luck