CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea this exct, wat see all see glitch err all wrng, one day thing othr Day chng, no slf empty simil robot this all awfl injury damage this awfl species, wat do stay this wrld simil fictn not real out space time all thing wrng all thing no mtch, rly tired all not want stay this nonsns wrld

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456, Sannti and LoiteringClouds
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Yea this exct, wat see all see glitch err all wrng, one day thing othr Day chng, no slf empty simil robot this all awfl injury damage this awfl species, wat do stay this wrld simil fictn not real out space time all thing wrng all thing no mtch, rly tired all not want stay this nonsns wrld
Do you mean like the movie "Matrix" with Keanu Reeves? For some that movie was truth to them. Believing that this world is just a simulation and we are hooked up as batteries or they get tired of raising children so they keep kids hooked up till they are adults to get the adolescent teen years over with. I know I wasn't the best kid or teen to raise. I wasn't a mean kid. I was just overly emotional to where my mom always yelled at me to "Stop Crying."

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds