K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
There is only one listed on the place with the river name and it's only 6 percent, so watch out. If you glance, it looks like 90 someting percent, but it's only the added sea salt that is that level of purity, the actual SN is just 6% according to the questions and answers section. If anyone can advise on sourcing, i'd be grateful.

S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Did you try looking online?
If you find 'lab grade' they would surely have good purity as they are made for purpose of labs.

Secondly to double check you can also order SN testing kit.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Did you try looking online?
If you find 'lab grade' they would surely have good purity as they are made for purpose of labs.

Secondly to double check you can also order SN testing kit.
Yes of course I looked online. I am in the UK, there is only one place selling th eright grade and they only sell to schools

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I don't think it's possible to buy as an individual in the UK unless you're buying as a company or as a school. SN is a reportable substance in the UK so sellers have to record who bought it and how much was purchased.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I don't think it's possible to buy as an individual in the UK unless you're buying as a company or as a school. SN is a reportable substance in the UK so sellers have to record who bought it and how much was purchased.
Yes, this what my reserach is showing. Be interesting to know if anyone in UK has managed to source any.