H

hereisnow234

Sep 30, 2024
Hi there,

I have a brain injury and ME and I'm trying to plan my suicide in advance of my condition deteriorating to the point where it is intolerable. Does anyone in the UK have tips or leads for sourcing SN? Due to my disability I am unable to use my phone for more than a few minutes at a time so I can't trawl through the internet long enough to find a source. (A few clicks is about my limit before I get bad nausea and fatigue and need to rest)

My backup plan is to jump beachy head UK, but I am worried about my health deteriorating to the point where travel to this location, walking etc. is no longer possible. I'm keen to hang around on earth for as long as my condition provides some reasonable or good moments. Trying to balance up every day 'could i make it to beachy head or not?' is causing me undue stress and takes up a lot of anxious airtime in my head. Having SN as a backup would improve the quality of my time if that makes sense.

Any help is greatly appreciated šŸ™. Sorry if my post is a bit robotic, I don't have an awful amount of brain power.

Edit: i read about 'dmc' site on here as an example but cannot find it anywhere on google. i found some singaporean website but don't think this is correct

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Keep interacting with people on here and eventually someone will send you a source