Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
In the following thread a couple of users mentioned obtaining benzos from online sources that I assume weren't the DarkNet:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/benzo-thread.44109/

However, the users that mentioned having sources are either inactive on the website now or have since deleted their accounts.

I was just curious if anyone knew of any online sites that were legit where I could purchase benzodiazepines from? The typical online pharmacies I see referenced on here don't list them as available, so I'm really at a loss as to where to go from here, since I'm DarkNet illiterate (and cannot risk using it at the moment for other reasons as well).

I know that benzos are highly controlled substances and it's doubtful that I could find a reputable source on the clear net, but if it's a website from another country with less strict regulations wouldn't the chances of striking gold be higher?

Thanks for reading.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I've ordered benzos from Asia in the past, there is a clearnet site that sells etizolam for example. I don't recommend going that route though, the darknet is your best friend when it comes to obtaining any kind of drugs.

Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I've ordered benzos from Asia in the past, there is a clearnet site that sells etizolam for example. I don't recommend going that route though, the darknet is your best friend when it comes to obtaining any kind of drugs.
Does that clearnet site still exist? Did it only sell etizolam or were there other benzos as well?

I wish I could do DarkNet, it's just not a process where I can afford to make any errors & I don't understand PGP keys no matter how much research I put into them.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
darknet never worked for me. the internet connection always broke down

dont take benzos they are stuff brought to you by the evil

Last edited:
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Any chance you can get them from a doctor?

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Are you in the US? If so, it's likely you could get them prescribed to you.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I believe only psychiatrist should be allowed to precribe benzo

Additionally it should be limited for 4 weeks
Any chance you can get them from a doctor?
dont take them too long

P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
I've heard it's practically impossible to get them these days unless prescribed and that's hard enough too