F

frap791

Sep 19, 2023
Hi all, I have been in a spiraling void for many years where there is a similar pattern in my life. I am at the beginning of my journey down once again and I see where this is going. Therefore, I think it will be an unnecessary fight which I will ultimately lose and I need to speed up this to the end.

So I am looking for any kind of media, text, stories to convince myself to stop fighting and find the courage to act.

I hope I could make myself clear, peace to you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You pprobably not find that here. Encouraging is against the forum rules. When you're really ready and the pain of living is bigger than the pain of dying then you will find a way to overcome your SI. I hope you find peace,

Reactions: DyingToDie123 and rosenwasser
F

frap791

Sep 19, 2023
You pprobably not find that here. Encouraging is against the forum rules. When you're really ready and the pain of living is bigger than the pain of dying then you will find a way to overcome your SI. I hope you find peace,
How did you come to that point where the pain of living is greater?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How did you come to that point where the pain of living is greater?
Obviously I have not reached that point yet. Otherwise I wouldn't here. Well I was very close to CTB ready with my method (CO) when I registered here and I'm still stuck here. Part of me wants to die bc it'd be so much better but another part of me still stops me.

Being hopeless, being in dispair, seeing no future, but currently it's not enough for me to really attempt.

foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
It's extremely wrong to encourage/push someone to CTB. No one here would never suggest you end your own life, instead we can only understand your decision and wish you peace. I'm sorry life is so fucked up.

I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
This I think maybe if put in another way is to reduce one's SI. Sources for this would in fact be helpful to the rest of the users on this forum

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
If it's that bad, the story of your own life should be enough fuel.