P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
Does anyone have any sources of SN apart from DMC and the Polish sources. I can't use any of the payment methods for DMC and I don't think the Polish sellers ship to New Zealand.

A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
The reply you received yesterday from someone else still stands. And it sounded a few days ago you purchased from DMC. Maybe that fell through for you for some reason but seems a little inconsistent which is going to rightfully give some members even more hesitations than before. Engage more. No one is going to give you a source and to be honest if you keep posting everyday asking it is not going to give you a different answer or result. And if anything, repeatedly posting this same question is going to hurt your chances IMHO not becasue people here are trying to make it more difficult for you personally or because they don't like you or anything like that but rather because it is (1) against the site rules to give sources to others and (2) also as a protective measure. I am sure you can understand this reasoning.

I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: astr4, absolutelyyou, hopelesswanderer and 1 other person
P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
I was just asking because I couldn't find any information about any other sources apart from the ones above. I was hoping someone might be able to give me some clues of where to look. I realise they can't actually name the source.

LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
I don't think there's any other sources that will send it outside the country.

P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
I think you might be right. Hopefully someone will know of some source that hasn't been mentioned yet though.