Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Even if this method is potentially unreliable, I don't have much of any other options left. I am going to try to combine a large amount of benzodiazepines I have stocked up with a large amount of phenobarbital + incredibly strong liquor (I don't drink, so the effect of the alcohol should be more marked in my case.) The online pharmacies that I sourced Meto from don't have Pheno/Luminal available on their websites. I am at a loss at how to acquire it aside from tricking my physician into prescribing it. If anyone knows of a means of obtaining it, I would be truly grateful for your assistance.

(With the method I'm using not being discovered for three days won't really prove to be an issue for me.)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dearlybeloved998, Lostandlooking and Pen>Sword
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I found some offers on darknet

Reactions: MikeDeross82, LifeQuitter2018, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I found some offers on darknet
Unfortunately I have zero idea how to effectively navigate the DarkNet. I have read multiple guides, and the more I look into it the more confused I get. PHP encryptions, Tails OS, and I also don't have any understanding of Bitcoin/Monero despite reading multiple guides on those too. Unless any online pharmacies have it in stock then it appears that my stupidity is proving to be the primary barrier to me attaining death (which is like the complete opposite of how natural selection should occur).

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: quietam pacem12, OnlyTheWind, persimmontea and 3 others
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I'm not the smartest myself, for pgp I just used this tutorial step by step and it worked this tutorial also helped me with placing an order

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Pen>Sword and Wrennie
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
I've read a report for phenobarbital: the person took 3 days to die, it was monitored by a doctor, who git sued (but not charged)

• Aww..
Reactions: orlandom, Pen>Sword and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I've read a report for phenobarbital: the person took 3 days to die, it was monitored by a doctor, who git sued (but not charged)
The time it takes to die shouldn't be a problem for me, since I always feign deep sleep when my parents come in to my bedroom and they often leave me unattended for days.

If it is a method that ultimately enables me to attain a peaceful eternal rest (and I am completely unconscious for the process) then I do not care how long I have to wait.

Also, If anyone has any means of sourcing Pheno from an online pharmacy and linked it to me I would forever be in your debt.

Last edited:
Reactions: persimmontea
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I just read that phenobarbital is more accessible in Russia. Are there Russian SS users that know of any Russian online pharmacies I could possibly order it from?

Last edited:
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
good luck trying to get barbs prescribed, i hope it works for you but they almost never prescribe that stuff for anything.

Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
good luck trying to get barbs prescribed, i hope it works for you but they almost never prescribe that stuff for anything.
I'm hoping to find it in an online pharmacy (the type that don't require prescriptions). Just like the type that people on here source their Meto from.

Reactions: persimmontea and sadbadpsychogirl
L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
I think the best way is darknet unfortunately. : ( if anyone knows of any better ways let me know, willing to travel

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It is banned in your country in its pure form for sale.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/corvalol-barboval-phenobarbital.63147/
But wouldn't it be possible to source it from an online pharmacy that's hosted in another country?
It is banned in your country in its pure form for sale.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/corvalol-barboval-phenobarbital.63147/
Where did you learn this? I can't find any information about it being banned in America, just highly restricted.

Last edited:
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
But wouldn't it be possible to source it from an online pharmacy that's hosted in another country?
Sorry. I do not know for sure..
Where did you learn this? I can't find any information about it being banned in America, just highly restricted.
Are you from the USA? Then sorry. I thought you were from another country. Forget it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
No. Easy to buy
You're from Russia, correct? Does Russia have "online pharmacies" that don't require prescriptions to order from, similar to InHouse (a commonly referenced pharmacy on this site)?

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
You're from Russia, correct? Does Russia have "online pharmacies" that don't require prescriptions to order from, similar to InHouse (a commonly referenced pharmacy on this site)?
Not. I'm not from Russia.

But I know that pure phenobarbital is prohibited for sale in Russia. Only as part of some medicines.

You can't buy it.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Not. I'm not from Russia.

But I know that pure phenobarbital is prohibited for sale in Russia. Only as part of some medicines.

You can't buy it.
Oh okay, sorry about that! I don't know why I assumed that you were from there.

It's interesting that Russia restricts pheno... I didn't particularly see them as being the type of country that clamps down on drugs but I guess it must just be how things are there.