Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hello we happy few ;) i was just thinking can your soul (thats if they do exist) die but the body keeps going? And what would you be like sum one with no soul . I think minds half dead any way as i dont feel much in the emotional department. The only constant feeling is pain mental as well as fiscal. Buy any way what you guys think?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I don't think so. Nothing short of permanent coma anyway as a body with no soul wouldn't function I think. Partial death doesn't really seem like a thing to me either but maybe I'm looking at this too logically. I just think the soul is forced to suffer while the body lives on.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I don't think so. Nothing short of permanent coma anyway as a body with no soul wouldn't function I think. Partial death doesn't really seem like a thing to me either but maybe I'm looking at this too logically. I just think the soul is forced to suffer while the body lives on.
Good one :) i tend to think of the soul as the electric current that runs through out your body. And when you die it just moves on as energy cannot be destroyed it just becomes sum thing else. Well thats what i think but feel free to pick over it and let me know what you think :)

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Without our soul/spirit we wouldn't even be us in our bodies. Spirit is everlasting, I believe that its a vibration as everything runs on wavelengths. I would be very surprised if spirit, that energy could just not exist, it must continue. A soul couldn't really die and a body stay living, how would that work. Even those in vegetative states still have their souls. That cant leave until body gives up. We wouldn't be without our spirit.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Without our soul/spirit we wouldn't even be us in our bodies. Spirit is everlasting, I believe that its a vibration as everything runs on wavelengths. I would be very surprised if spirit, that energy could just not exist, it must continue. A soul couldn't really die and a body stay living, how would that work. Even those in vegetative states still have their souls. That cant leave until body gives up. We wouldn't be without our spirit.
Nice :) you think ower souls are on a journey and this being human part it just one part of that journey? :)

Reactions: Xaphous