M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Do you ever think about if I just found my soul mate or got back together with someone I thought was my soulmate life would be better?

My ex whom I love very much won't talk with me and lately I keep dreaming about some Swedish looking man, I think named Zeke. Who I have never met and don't even know if exists, in body. And this is not a good place to look because he could have died yesterday! Or I could die next month.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, LittleBabyNothing and KleinerWolf
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Can't say about your situation but I do believe meeting and being with my soulmate whoever they are is likely the only way I'll ever be saved.

Reactions: MrBlue and makingsure4
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Sometimes it depresses me because these dreams are so intense and I'm pretty sure "Zeke" is a soul mate already passed and on the other side. However some times I think you can dream about some one before you meet them, whatever roles you play in each other's lives. That may sound too new age for some. However I just really miss my ex too. The two aspects together don't help depression much. Though "Zeke" is nice to me in my dreams, so that's good. My ex I just wrote a letter to and am hoping he will respond. We used to be in love and this cold isolation has me remembering that oh so well.
But I believe in all sorts of stuff like Astral projection. Spirit guides etc. So who knows...?

Last edited:
Reactions: JigsawFeelin
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I found my soul mate but that wasn't enough. We were so toxic that ended up breaking up lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Endtimes1 and LittleBabyNothing
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Maybe you are just lonely.
Has to be the right person face to face to break that cold sweat of loneliness for me. I've had guys hit on me lately but it's just a no go.

Reactions: Zzzzz
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I think that you need to give someone a fair chance first. I do not feel much for women I just met either. The girl that broke my barriers was talking to me for weeks. If I have just met her somewhere, I would probably have brushed her off.

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I think that you need to give someone a fair chance first. I do not feel much for women I just met either. The girl that broke my barriers was talking to me for weeks. If I have just met her somewhere, I would probably have brushed her off.
Yeah, I did, I do give them a fair chance. Got to know them for a while. We even traded hugs sometimes until I realized they have very poor boundaries among other problems, that were not going to work for me, so I had to let go of thinking of them as a possibility but I'm still cordial and kind with them. And I talked honestly with them about their lack of boundaries when I needed to, so there was no guessing as to what I was having difficulty dealing with in their behavior. Because of the order of my life I have to bump into them fairly regularly so I kept that in mind. But I agree with you; that is a good point.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Yes, I still have dreams about what my ideal life would be like. Both of us have a similar perspective on the world, identical struggles in some aspects too. There was truly an understanding between us. Sadly, we can never be together because of the sea and land separating us, and the fact that me being too disabled to work means that I will need assistance when I graduate, that he currently cannot provide. Romeo and Juliette sort of situation.

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
Yeah, I did, I do give them a fair chance. Got to know them for a while. We even traded hugs sometimes until I realized they have very poor boundaries among other problems, that were not going to work for me, so I had to let go of thinking of them as a possibility but I'm still cordial and kind with them. And I talked honestly with them about their lack of boundaries when I needed to, so there was no guessing as to what I was having difficulty dealing with in their behavior. Because of the order of my life I have to bump into them fairly regularly so I kept that in mind. But I agree with you; that is a good point.

What do you mean by a problem with boundaries?

Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Soulmate sounds to me like organ transplanting, no matter how matched it is, it is an foreign object, and foreign means distance. What I want is twin flame, the one person (or thing) that is only for me, and I for them, that fulfills me as we merge, like blood transfusion, no distance, no separation.

Last edited:
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
What do you mean by a problem with boundaries?
I'd like to answer that...but it might get into what I've trained to be able do professionally. And if they got on SS they might recognize me by what I described for their behaviors. However to explain..Boundary issues that I thought were pretty much like duh of course you don't do that. But sometimes you bump into people to learn and teach.

Storm225

Storm225

Apr 14, 2021
I don't believe in soul mates as sad as that sounds