jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I am sorry. I tried to beat my problems in my head. I am sorry I tried to but I kept failing. I am sorry I keep giving up on life when I shouldn't. I am sorry my demons are defeating me. I am sorry I wasn't a good daughter. I am sorry I wasn't able to achieve the life I wanted. I am sorry but I know suffering is just carrying on with no end in sight. I am sorry but the only thing I can do tonighr is take an overdose of 40 propanalol and hang myself. I am really sorry noone chooses to be this low. I am sorry I came into the world and failed.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: R_N, Maeve, Blue Elephant and 8 others
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
You replied on the last post that SN is on the way, if thats the case, I would ask you to wait and don't do anything impulsive.I know, it hurts to wait, atleast we will die bit peacefully.

Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I hope you find peace <3

Reactions: jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
You replied on the last post that SN is on the way, if thats the case, I would ask you to wait and don't do anything impulsive.I know, it hurts to wait, atleast we will die bit peacefully.
I have messaged you. I can't see all the things I am seeing on this world. I can't see myself self destruct everyday I just cant see it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find freedom from your suffering, it's truly so horrible how people end up being tormented so senselessly in this existence.

Reactions: jussrav