bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
sorry for the people I qsked to be friends and then deleted. my boyfriend saw I had people on my discord and got very upset with me and accused me of cheating so I had to delete everyone. I'm crying so hard my nose is running. I'm so tired of being alone. he's all I have

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: SilentSuicidal, Praestat_Mori, F&Inside and 2 others
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Oof, sucks to hear. Tbh doesnt seem too healthy that hes that controlling and distrustful. Hope stuff like this isn't the regular.

You should be allowed to have friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
SilentSuicidal

SilentSuicidal

Jun 4, 2022
It's okay, don't apologize.
But as the user stated above me, I agree he sounds controlling/distrustful and that you should have friends. He shouldn't be the only person to talk to, and the fact that he just accused you of cheating without hearing your side of the story is alarming.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, NumbItAll, F&Inside and 1 other person
rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
i know he might be your fp and whatnot, and i dont know if you would like to open yourself more to him knowing it can lead to something worse, but he should atleast know what youre actually doing and feeling, and you should also know why he things and feel like that. In other words try to make you and him not lead to conclusion and make high expectation, try to talk to him about that. Granted im not good at relationship too and you dont have to take what i said, but i always want clear communication to be priority in relationships.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello bpdbunnygirl.
That is not a proper way to treat a woman.
You have the right and freedom to have as many friends as you want.

Reactions: NumbItAll
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Are you sure this is the right BF for you? Aren't you allowed to have friends? That doesn't mean that you are together with someone else. Isn't there any trust from him? I'm sorry you have to deal with that now. This is awful. You should not let him control you this way. This sucks.