アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry for posting again I'm sorry for making you worry I'm sorry for being mentally ill I'm sorry for having ptsd causing me to stress over the simplest things I'm sorry I'm sure none of you will even acknowledge this post so I don't even know why I'm writing this, just to say that I chickened out because im a disgusting cowardly cunt I can't even kill myself correctly I can't have a decent conversation with anyone, I only end up making them angry at me and becoming extremely stressed. I'm disgusting im incompetent I'm a cunt I'm a fuckwit I'm a piece of shit I'm a jerk I'm inept I'm deranged I'm a lunatic I'm an asshole I'm awful I deserve to burn in hell

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Specific_Milk, outatime_85, Costrecce and 45 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
We all have our own bad times, so we get it when others do also. Be a wee bit gentler with yourself, you aren't bothering anyone by venting here, it's a safe place. And goodness knows we all need them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rationaltake, PracheenKaal_00! and 5 others
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Please don't think these things about yourself, you're not a coward for panicking while ctb, you're human. I read all of your posts and comments because you always have something valuable to say, always helping people with your knowledge and kind words.
Know that you also deserve the compassion that you give to others and I appreciate you being here!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, PracheenKaal_00!, spinningmyself and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm just glad you're ok and didn't hurt yourself greatly, be kind to yourself more and don't talk down on yourself this way.

Reactions: Harrow, Praestat_Mori, PracheenKaal_00! and 6 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I sympathize with you feeling that way. Many of us have had similar experiences. I resent myself and others really badly sometimes. It can be a debilitating, incapacitating feeling or thought pattern.

Remember, that state of mind will change soon. Don't forget to drink, eat and sleep. Oftentimes, solutions to difficult problems are unexpectedly simple. I wish for you to be well.

I'm here to listen to you without judging, whenever you feel like sharing any of your stories.

Sending love.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds, heavyeyes and 2 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It was obvious from your post that you were in a mental crisis. It's good that you didn't do anything you might regret.

Reactions: Harrow, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 1 other person
N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023
i feel exactly the same

Reactions: Costrecce, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
You have absolutely no reason to be sorry. NONE. Many of us have been on the ledge and backing off. I am so happy that you are still with us. I'm on here because my mental health is crap. I've been wanting to ctb for a long time. You are not alone my friend. there are many on here who understand and are compassionate.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rationaltake, heavyeyes and 2 others
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I've had similar feelings 3 ish days ago, I felt like a piece of shit.
I'm sending you hugs and understanding 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds, heavyeyes and 2 others
P

pinemarten

Aug 18, 2023
I wouldn't sweat it dude. We're all just doing the best we can under the circumstances. We all know where we are, everyone is going through it. I don't expect anyone is sitting back judging you harshly. Nothing I've read tonight has made me think any less of you. I'll still be reading your posts and hearing what you've got to say.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I'm not the best at comforting words but I hope you can see past all that you said and forgive yourself. You deserve to be happy even if you did shitty stuff.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Cloud Busting
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
You don't have to say sorry. I feel the same way, and I'm kinda sick of always saying sorry to others and always to myself, because it is not our fault how we feel. And everything what we do is not wrong. We think that, but no. You not alone. It's good that you didn't do something bad to you. I like you posts, that won't change

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I'm sure none of you will even acknowledge this post so I don't even know why I'm writing this
i'm sure many of us were continually refreshing this page for an update

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rationaltake, heavyeyes and 1 other person
ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
I'm sorry for posting again I'm sorry for making you worry I'm sorry for being mentally ill I'm sorry for having ptsd causing me to stress over the simplest things I'm sorry I'm sure none of you will even acknowledge this post so I don't even know why I'm writing this, just to say that I chickened out because im a disgusting cowardly cunt I can't even kill myself correctly I can't have a decent conversation with anyone, I only end up making them angry at me and becoming extremely stressed. I'm disgusting im incompetent I'm a cunt I'm a fuckwit I'm a piece of shit I'm a jerk I'm inept I'm deranged I'm a lunatic I'm an asshole I'm awful I deserve to burn in hell
U never made me angry, ur always nice and helpuf to anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Cloud Busting and 1 other person
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
No need to apologise to anyone on here.. Wer all in the same boat.. Don't beat yourself up too much..

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, whywere, heavyeyes and 1 other person
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
I always appreciate your posts. Youre in a very difficult situation, and we understand the intense torment and stress that can cause. Sending peaceful thoughts your way.

Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
You aren't any of those things, you're lovely. You're a very valuable member here xxx

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, PracheenKaal_00!, heavyeyes and 2 others
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Hey. I know this isn't about me, but I hope you don't mind if I share my story as I relate to you.

So I chose a method I thought would be full proof. It failed, and I couldn't attempt again as a car had already pulled up in the park and I sent a time released email to the police. As my phone was factory reset I did not know what time it was, nor could I delete the email. Not wanting to get caught, my only choice was to drive to the er.

The noose was still tied to the tree when I left, for which I felt guilty about. I had no serious damage (just pain, a forehead lump, and a ligature bruise). It made me feel like I wasn't serious about ctb because I wasn't a vegetable. I worried no one would forgive me for scaring them. I thought my only choice was to try again after hospital discharge.

When I realized people were not mad, knew I was serious, and were happy I survived, I knew ctb would have been a mistake in my case. I posted an update in my goodbye thread, only to be greeted with happiness, kindness, or support.

No one here thinks you are a coward or threatening ctb for attention. Those people are not taken to kindly here, and it's obvious you are not one of them. Your pain is valid, and everyone here supports you. Most ppl don't want to ctb, they just see no other option. Everyone is glad you are still here as you would be missed within this community.

It's interesting you say that you only anger and stress people out, as this thread seems to contradict that statement. Perhaps that is true of some people. It is much easier to focus your detractors rather than your supports. Well, it is for me. I cannot speak for you.

I personally do not find you to be a burden for being mentally ill. I do understand why you'd feel that way, as I felt the same. In our society, the mentally ill are either treated like dangerous criminals or inferior beings to avoid or mock. That people lack compassion and ableism exists is not your fault.

You deserve to know that you provided me so much solace when I read your comment on my goodbye thread. I'm sorry for all you've been through. I wish you peace in whatever you choose. I'll be there for you no matter what.

Sorry I did not respond to your original thread. Life got in the way. Do know I followed it as closely as I could and am relieved you're still with us.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン, ThisUnrest and 1 other person
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Why tell so many lies?

Chara know you can hold a conversation better than Chara, it's not cowardly to back out of ctbing, and as for not being able to kill yourself correctly, get in line, many of us have tried and failed. It is NOT something to beat yourself up over or feel ashamed of.

Chara also have PTSD. Chara know how stressful it is, especially before you figure out most of your triggers. Its not something that you need to apologize for.

You personally have not made Chara angry, sure we haven't talked much, but when we have, you've been very kind. Not something that's going to make Chara personally angry. Additionally, what exactly makes you think you deserve to burn in hell?

Honestly, there is not a single thing in your post that you have said that Chara personally believe can not only be true of you but is something you should be apologizing for.

It's ok to not be ok. Okay?

Can't guarantee an immediate response but pms are open if you wanna vent or just talk in general with chara.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: darksoul, Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン and 4 others
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
You just caused a bit of drama and people were understanding, and we know it was just a bad episode for you.
disgusting incompetent cunt a fuckwit a piece of shit a jerk inept deranged an asshole awful deserve to burn in hell
Thank you, that's the words I was looking for to describe the assholes next door who keep me from sleeping lol
Too bad your thread has disappeared, there were lots of great answers. I already explained to you why this is false.

• Love
Reactions: PracheenKaal_00! and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I saw your last post but I wasn't able to reply.

You have nothing to apologize for friend. A lot of us here are on the same boat as you are. Please know you're never a burden to anyone here and no one is going to judge you 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, Praestat_Mori, PracheenKaal_00! and 1 other person
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
Glad to hear from you again friend, there is no need to to apologize we all have our moments. just don't be hard on yourself stuff happened. i'm really happy to hear from you again and i know most peeps here are also glad to hear from you again. there is no need to do stuff out of emotion in the moment self, happy you have calm down and maybe have reconsider the thought that you had from that moment. 🤗

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I want to cry but I cant anymore I'm disgusting why am I so crazy and why do I get stressed and punish myself over the stupidest things I cut so deep last night gross biohazard I need to get drunk

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, heavyeyes, nicali845 and 7 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm in hell too.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン and 1 other person
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
I want to cry but I cant anymore I'm disgusting why am I so crazy and why do I get stressed and punish myself over the stupidest things I cut so deep last night gross biohazard I need to get drunk
it's oki friend, just don't hurt yourself to much then necessary. stay safe :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, LoiteringClouds, アホペンギン and 1 other person