Sydney324

Sydney324

Aug 26, 2023
I'm sorry for posting again, but tbh the people on here are the only ones that even acknowledge what I'm saying. I was going to do it. I was going to slit my wrists. But I got so worked up and just gave the fuck up. I don't know what to do anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, not-2-b-the-answer, bluebus and 8 others
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Don't do that! You won't die if you slit your wrists, and you could be left with permanent injuries.

Reactions: OpalCheesecake, Praestat_Mori, Sydney324 and 2 others
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Be careful if you are going to use cutting as a method, but if you're unsure about CTB I urge you not to do it. If you're unsure, you might not be ready. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sydney324 and sunnysidedown
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't do it, cutting is a terrible method.

It is highly unlikely to work and will make a terrible mess of you and your bathroom.

If you need a cry for help, don't use cutting, you will be left with scars for life. I still have mine 10 years later.

• Love
Reactions: OpalCheesecake, Praestat_Mori and Sydney324
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That's a self harm method rather than a suicide method anyway, it has a less than 2% success rate, as already said it's not recommended for ctb.

Reactions: Sydney324 and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You don't have to be sorry, just, don't slit your wrists again. You'll end up with some bad injuries and it has a very low death rate, only 2%. Its only as a SH method, please don't do it again if you intend to ctb with it. I hope you'll feel better soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sydney324
Sydney324

Sydney324

Aug 26, 2023
I didn't actually do it, I was about to though
You don't have to be sorry, just, don't slit your wrists again. You'll end up with some bad injuries and it has a very low death rate, only 2%. Its only as a SH method, please don't do it again if you intend to ctb with it. I hope you'll feel better soon.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I didn't actually do it, I was about to though
Okay, I'm glad to hear that. Thankfully you stopped yourself because otherwise you'd have to sustain some serious injuries and a trip to the ward, that' be very undesirable. Anyways, I wish you the best. :)

Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
No need to worry, people are here to listen and advise you.