• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
2240 mg oxycodone
34 mg zolpidem
1g of brown powder to snort
Booze
Meto possibly

There does seem to be limited info, I have read alot of cases where there has been accidental fatal overdose of oxy, some where one pill was taken. In the cases I have read people "seem" to have had a peaceful death and have passed while asleep in bed.

My doubt comes from not many people choosing an opioid method, doctors use it to varying effect within the parameters they are allowed to bring a hasty end to suffering. I wonder if they where allowed would they use more?

Is it lack of availability that causes this method not to be chosen, or is there suffering in some cases? It seems fatality in large doses can be pretty certain or has google mis lead me again?

I have been given morphine before in small doses and found it pleasurable.

I have nitrogen and S.N on hand but have reservations with both.

The nitrogen I almost completed but flinched my hands where tingling but as the vision began to narrow I had a flash of my children and pulled it off. I found sat there with bag on head connected to cylinder an unpleasant visual and not something I would (if I had too) choose for someone.

The SN I haven't attempted hence I am still here. But reading what it does ie turning blood brown and body blue. Having to take meto to keep a volatile liquid down, chance of vomiting along with possible pain and mild suffering again rather unpleasant.

Not many get to choose their death and my ideal way has always been to slip into a deeper and deeper sleep until I eventually fade away. So obviously N would be the ideal. The risk of being ripped off or let down and not getting what I need in time has lead me to oxy.

I imagine a super strong pain killer would eliminate the chance of any pain and would cause me to pass out followed by a slow halt to breathing and a peaceful death. Such as visually appears to be the case in what I have read.

I am hoping that someone on here has explored/done some research on this and can advise me what they have found.

• Hugs
Reactions: Time
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Ive seen a number of people talk about concern with pain in regards to SN but I've never heard what specific pain it is. Is it head aches, stomach aches, what?

I'm fine with puking, however I'd be uncomfortable with severe stomach pain.

Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Exactly what you say, stomach pains head aches ect, this is obviously from failed attempts and they usually do not consider this option again. I am not 100% it's the best way out.

Also when I am found I dont want to be surrounded by puke and curled up because of pain with a grimace fixed on my face. Would much rather be found in clean bed with slight smile at peace.

No doubt s/n will get the job done but wonder if it's like driving a smokey old beat up car to your destination, I'd rather drive a rolls Royce (N) but being a Porsche owner will settle for that

Last edited:
Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
I cant be the only one who has thought of this method?