BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Yeah I'm an incel, and I'm suicidal (partly) because of it.

What can ya do?

There's no gym for your face.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForeverBroken, The Silly Sluggy, warm dreams and 3 others
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Bro, you're a great guy for admitting who you are. It is worthy of respect. We all sometimes experience outbursts of hatred or resentment. This is fine. The most important thing is to be honest with yourself. You have every right to hate someone, because we have freedom of opinion.

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
Hey, a fellow shitposter!!!! Wassup? Oh, I almost forgot, yeah I feel most people are unlucky af, here's hoping the path gets easier for you.

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Thanks for the love, people. Yeah I can be a shitpost hater easily but it's probably down to lack of love and such.

If I'm being honest.

Reactions: The Silly Sluggy
The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
Thanks for the love, people. Yeah I can be a shitpost hater easily but it's probably down to lack of love and such.

If I'm being honest.
Don't forget that you can talk to anyone of us. You're not alone! Maybe even anybody on the forum probably? idk

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Don't forget that you can talk to anyone of us. You're not alone! Maybe even anybody on the forum probably? idk
Well he tried but is met with backlash since he tends to say controversial things (even for this place I guess).

I may have not been that kind as well in my reply to him before but I see ignorance from both sides. One side is screaming incel because that is cool thing to say these days without bothering scratching the surface, but he also seems indoctrinated in a way himself.

I think people can get along even if we disagree. It is not easy thing to do tho. It is what it is.

The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
Well he tried but is met with backlash since he tends to say controversial things (even for this place I guess).

I may have not been that kind as well in my reply to him before but I see ignorance from both sides. One side is screaming incel because that is cool thing to say these days without bothering scratching the surface, but he also seems indoctrinated in a way himself.

I think people can get along even if we disagree. It is not easy thing to do tho. It is what it is.
Oh, I didn't know that... Oh well

Last edited: