L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
So I'm kind of CTB planning today - and one of my concerns is that I have stupidly discussed illicit drugs with some of my closest friends on FB messenger.

I want to ensure they are not implicated after I CTB and no attention is brought to them or their stash! Would this be a case of both of us deleting the messages?

Is there any chance the messages would be recovered or my FB would be looked at by police after I CTB? I'm in the UK.

Thank all

• Aww..
Reactions: Ashley_1988
Ashley_1988

Ashley_1988

Dec 13, 2019
Are you sure you are going to do it? I know its kind of hypocritical of me to ask u that- but even I know the wish to ctb so bad- i am always getting sad when I see others also find no way out. so maybe you can think about it and give you some more weeks ? to really think about it to be sure ..??

But in regard to Facebook if you were "just" talking about substances while nothing indicates to ur wish to ctb- I guess your Friend would not get in trouble for something link failure to rescue or other legal consequences..in regard to that topic. But I am not sure if say will get a search warrant..justified of alleged possession of drugs. (i don´t know ur legal regulation where you live and i also have no idea what you guys wrote in detail..so i can´t really assess the situation sorry)

But if they are going to check your Facebook history messages etc. they are cause what u ever put on Facebook will never be gone. Even if you delete some messages it will be traceable and that pretty easy.. I am afraid sorry.

But as i mentioned above I have no idea how the subject would be dealt were you coming from

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for your kind message.

I'm making a little plan of last things to try before CTB. There are two or three medications on the list, some wacky gadgets. So Prozac, Lamictal, maybe Amitryptiline. A laser gadget that is crazy-expensive. I have a tcds machine arriving on Monday. More psychedelics. I've already tried Voritioxetine, Moclobemide, Lyrica, rTMS, a whole load of supplements (which when they worked, worked the best...). I'm just exhausted and done.

I just want to also plan my exit too - I've been wanting to die now for over 20 years - and it will be a relief to plan it and know the peace is coming.

Re Facebook, it looks like you are right and those messages never really disappear. Maybe if we delete them, the police won't bother looking deeper. The drugs aren't really related to me CTB, I am just nervous to avoid anyone else being implicated in any way or being troubled.
Oh I did ayahuasca too. And Ketamine.

I do feel like I have now tried most things and I don't want to endlessly try medication that doesn't help me when every day is suffering.

Ashley_1988

Ashley_1988

Dec 13, 2019
Thank you for your kind message.

I'm making a little plan of last things to try before CTB. There are two or three medications on the list, some wacky gadgets. So Prozac, Lamictal, maybe Amitryptiline. A laser gadget that is crazy-expensive. I have a tcds machine arriving on Monday. More psychedelics. I've already tried Voritioxetine, Moclobemide, Lyrica, rTMS, a whole load of supplements (which when they worked, worked the best...). I'm just exhausted and done.

I just want to also plan my exit too -I've been wanting to die now for over 20 years - and it will be a relief to plan it and know the peace is coming.

Re Facebook, it looks like you are right and those messages never really disappear. Maybe if we delete them, the police won't bother looking deeper. The drugs aren't really related to me CTB, I am just nervous to avoid anyone else being implicated in any way or being troubled.
Oh I did ayahuasca too. And Ketamine.

I do feel like I have now tried most things and I don't want to endlessly try medication that doesn't help me when every day is suffering.

you´re welcome but no need to be thankful

and like I said I would never judge. I now that feeling to well I`ve been thinking about it also for over 15 years. I am 32 years of age now and I totally get it. the feeling of being sick and tired of life and eventually only wanting to make it stop just graving the silence.

And I also don´t want them to go through my stuff when i am finally ready to do it, therefore i will leave a note explain everything to my loved ones. Cause as far as I am concerned the authorities have to investigate if there is a unnatural cause of death.. But if they find the note they might not look deeper....

But I am happy if you don´t do it..i hope i also will find the strength to go on even if I am not sure how i will manage that...

I Wish you the best...

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think they could both might or not do it.

What I'd do is, first of all, unlink my facebook account to my phone number, change the password and then delete my facebook account. It will be really hard to activate your facebook again if you do that because they won't have neither your phone nor your password. You should delete your e-mail account if you use it to log in so that they don't have that either.

Before all of that, you could delete the conversations but unfortunately, if they ask who your friends and your family knows they might contact them and check the conversations they had with you.

There is always a small risk but your suicide would have to be too suspicious for them to do such a deep research.

• Love
Reactions: Aap and LittleJem
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Wanna add to some of the above comments.

The police can pretty easily get data from facebook. Once its on there- it stays. Prevention is almost the only real safety digitally.
Otherwise, what Matt said above is good. Cant really do much more than reduce access because your data lives on comfortably on an unsafe server now.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem