brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
not expecting any answers to this, i just really need to vent (again) and know that somewhere, somebody heard this shit. i'm just in such a bad place right now, which i'm sure most people can relate to on here. i'm trying to hold on a little longer but my brain makes it so fucking hard. i feel like i'm losing my mind, and i can't even talk to anybody because they don't take me seriously and they just look at me so disappointed every time i find myself back in this situation.

i'm losing touch with reality, head feels about to explode constantly and i just can't think straight for a second. and i'm so sick of this stupid country i live in which has absolutely no help for mentally ill people. i'm just so so hopeless. i've been to hospital, after surviving suicide attempts and i'm told that i "don't look depressed" and my family are told to "just hide the knives." then they send me home, and i leave feeling even worse than before. what kind of hope am i expected to have when i know that at my worst, there will be no help provided.

my life is seriously some cruel joke, i can't believe i'm living this bullshit every day. i can't even trust myself in the state i'm in, it's 50:50 whether i'll take a nap or go jump off a bridge most of the day.

i was put on new antidepressant like a month ago, obviously that's not working. but i don't even want to go back to my fucking doctor i'm sick of visiting him every few months like yeah i'm depressed again meds aren't working. i'm sure he doesn't even know what the fuck to do with me anymore. i don't even know what to do, and god i'm sick of trying and trying and trying. it's never going to "get better"

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: logan and Neowise
Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
Hey sorry you're feeling this way, its a dark and hopeless feeling and I really wish I could help ease the pain for you. Sometimes the meds can take a little longer to help balance stuff out. When I feel like that I ask myself what do I like to do...what makes me feel even just a little of bit of happiness. Sometimes it might be listening to an audio book, going on a secluded walk, cycling is my most favourite and I find being outside massively helps the mind cos there is so much stimulating stuff that takes you out of your own head and into nature and all its beauty. I often challenge myself to cook a nice meal for myself it can give a good sense of achievement and doesn't have to cost a lot either. Dunno man....I struggle to and feel y pain, just wanted to share what helps me sometimes. Here if you want chat

• Love
Reactions: brokenwaves
F

Fera18

Feb 10, 2021
A veces nos pasa, te entiendo en el sentido de que tú familia no la interese, en la mis es igual, le conté hace unos meses a mi mamá que quería morirme en serio le dije que podía mi vida, odiaba todo, odiaba lo que estudió, y le dije que el único motivo por él que no me mataba es porque soy muy cobarde y solo me dijo: quieres ir a un doctor, si quieres te llevo, es como un grito de ayuda y alguien te respondo como todo va a pasar, pero no es así, no sé que consejo podría darte usualmente me pongo a llorar y ya, ayer me sentí igual que tu o bueno masomenos, no sé si te hasta sentir mejor, pero siguen te escucha, no estás solo

• Hugs
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
wanna try to explain why you feeling the way you feel? like family,school , friends etc or wtf?:d

brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
Hey sorry you're feeling this way, its a dark and hopeless feeling and I really wish I could help ease the pain for you. Sometimes the meds can take a little longer to help balance stuff out. When I feel like that I ask myself what do I like to do...what makes me feel even just a little of bit of happiness. Sometimes it might be listening to an audio book, going on a secluded walk, cycling is my most favourite and I find being outside massively helps the mind cos there is so much stimulating stuff that takes you out of your own head and into nature and all its beauty. I often challenge myself to cook a nice meal for myself it can give a good sense of achievement and doesn't have to cost a lot either. Dunno man....I struggle to and feel y pain, just wanted to share what helps me sometimes. Here if you want chat
thank you for taking the time to write this, it is nice to be heard and not judged. yeah i think i really need to just try with the little energy i have to focus on stuff that i enjoy and keep my mind distracted. will also try cooking a nice meal too, i tend to forget how good that feels and that it is worth the effort of doing it at the end. i hope you're doing ok also, i really wish none of us had to experience what this hell feels like
A veces nos pasa, te entiendo en el sentido de que tú familia no la interese, en la mis es igual, le conté hace unos meses a mi mamá que quería morirme en serio le dije que podía mi vida, odiaba todo, odiaba lo que estudió, y le dije que el único motivo por él que no me mataba es porque soy muy cobarde y solo me dijo: quieres ir a un doctor, si quieres te llevo, es como un grito de ayuda y alguien te respondo como todo va a pasar, pero no es así, no sé que consejo podría darte usualmente me pongo a llorar y ya, ayer me sentí igual que tu o bueno masomenos, no sé si te hasta sentir mejor, pero siguen te escucha, no estás solo
gracias por tu respuesta, no hablo mucho español pero entiendo mas de lo que puedo hablar, sobre todo con google translate. it is so difficult, nobody in our lives understand what we are experiencing. even when i try to say how much i am hurting, they just don't understand. they can't understand why i am not "better" already, do they think i am like this because i want to be? even the 'professionals' (psychiatrist, doctors etc) they have no idea what it's like and they say the most stupid things. where are we supposed to get help? i don't know anymore. pero no estás solo/a, tampoco - al menos no aquí.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fera18 and Rolliewoo
F

Fera18

Feb 10, 2021
gracias por tomarse el tiempo de escribir esto, es bueno ser escuchado y no juzgado. sí, creo que realmente necesito intentarlo con la poca energía que tengo para concentrarme en las cosas que disfruto y mantener mi mente distraída. También intentaré cocinar una buena comida, tiendo a olvidar lo bien que se siente y que vale la pena el esfuerzo de hacerlo al final. Espero que estés bien también, realmente desearía que ninguno de nosotros tuviera que experimentar cómo se siente este infierno

gracias por tu respuesta, no hablo mucho español pero entiendo mas de lo que puedo hablar, sobre todo con google translate. es tan difícil, nadie en nuestras vidas comprende lo que estamos viviendo. incluso cuando trato de decir cuánto me duele, simplemente no entienden. no pueden entender por qué ya no soy "mejor", ¿creen que soy así porque quiero serlo? incluso los 'profesionales' (psiquiatras, médicos, etc.) no tienen ni idea de lo que es y dicen las cosas más estúpidas. ¿Dónde se supone que debemos conseguir ayuda? ya no lo se. pero no estás solo / a, tampoco - al menos no aquí

gracias por tomarse el tiempo de escribir esto, es bueno ser escuchado y no juzgado. sí, creo que realmente necesito intentarlo con la poca energía que tengo para concentrarme en las cosas que disfruto y mantener mi mente distraída. También intentaré cocinar una buena comida, tiendo a olvidar lo bien que se siente y que vale la pena el esfuerzo de hacerlo al final. Espero que estés bien también, realmente desearía que ninguno de nosotros tuviera que experimentar cómo se siente este infierno

gracias por tu respuesta, no hablo mucho español pero entiendo mas de lo que puedo hablar, sobre todo con google translate. es tan difícil, nadie en nuestras vidas comprende lo que estamos viviendo. incluso cuando trato de decir cuánto me duele, simplemente no entienden. no pueden entender por qué ya no soy "mejor", ¿creen que soy así porque quiero serlo? incluso los 'profesionales' (psiquiatras, médicos, etc.) no tienen ni idea de lo que es y dicen las cosas más estúpidas. ¿Dónde se supone que debemos conseguir ayuda? ya no lo se. pero no estás solo / a, tampoco - al menos no aquí.
Una de las ventajas del internet . Si es complicado vivir así, a veces me frustró, la verdad nunca fui a un psiquiatra o algo parecido pero creo que ellos no tienen ni idea de lo que vivimos o sea estudiarlo es muy diferente a vivirlo, pero bueno cada quien con su forma de engaño. Espero que te sientas mejor

• Hugs