jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Just had another argument with my gf. Not a good day. Tensions have been rising.

Wondering if we're compatible. She gats angry when I suggest we might not be.

Fuck life. Tired of shit. Everything is fucking disappointing. The misery just keeps on circling back eventually.

She's gone off to another room to sulk. Apparently I treat everyone like shit. Well maybe if I didn't get trapped in a corner, made to feel like an insignificant piece of shit and was listened to and actually felt appreciated and called a child maybe I wouldnt feel the need to get angry.

Every day she just does her own fucking thing. Apparently being in the same flat is equivalent to quality time. Well it's fucking not. Pleading for some interaction shouldn't be necessary in a normal relationship. Wtf. Why the fuck is she even with me anyway. What the fuck does she want? Someone to do all the fucking chores maybe?

Fuck life. I don't want this fucking relationship if it's going to keep going like this. What the fuck happened to the kinder person I met 10 years ago. Wtf happened.

I hate feeling like this. Angry, alone, neglected, belittled, ignored, pushed aside. I could go for being dead about now. Maybe she'd learn a fucking lesson about how not to push people. Yeah right. She'd just fucking blame me harder. I wish I could do it. Life doesn't offer up enough shitty little scraps of enjoyment to make this shit worth it.

But no doubt, like a stupid cunt, I'm just gonna keep on going.

Fuck. Life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Venus13, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 8 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Hello. It sounds awful. I remember you mentioned your dad in another post. If he's ok could you maybe go and stay with him for a few days to gather your thoughts?

I know it's hard contemplating being alone after spending a long time with someone. It's also hard when it comes to finances.

I hope there's a solution for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Hello. It sounds awful. I remember you mentioned your dad in another post. If he's ok could you maybe go and stay with him for a few days to gather your thoughts?

I know it's hard contemplating being alone after spending a long time with someone. It's also hard when it comes to finances.

I hope there's a solution for you.
Thank you ❤️ thank you for remembering, yes it certainly is tempting ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venus13, Per Ardua Ad Astra, foreversad16 and 1 other person
Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
That's really unfair to be treated that way and for her to leave little room for you to speak and be heard. It's one thing to be treated that way, maybe she's losing sight or going through something, but when you sit down to speak your feelings it needs to be heard eventually.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
That's really unfair to be treated that way and for her to leave little room for you to speak and be heard. It's one thing to be treated that way, maybe she's losing sight or going through something, but when you sit down to speak your feelings it needs to be heard eventually.
Thank you. I think we're making a bit of progress but it's slow and painful! She's been more amenable since she went on antidepressants but still a bit of way to go

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13