R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Just wanted to confess, I made a scheduled goodbye thread which i then forgot to delete when I changed my plan 🤦‍♀️. Am still here and will be even if it's just for a little while. I wanna apologise to the people I shocked and made feel sad for no apparent reason, silly me! I was able to have it deleted, But I have read all your sweet and kind words. I love you all so much!❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, white_petals, haibane and 11 others
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
hopefully you can get a good night soon ❤
this world scares me ;/

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
No need to be sorry. Yeah, some had a feeling it might have been a mistake. At least you know how people here reacted when you 'ctb'!😆

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, Redacted24, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No need to be sorry. Yeah, some had a feeling it might have been a mistake. At least you know how people here reacted when you 'ctb'!😆
Ya there apparently is a gut connection among the hangers club :) It was a good glimpse though if am not able to see it "from above" :) thank you for remembering the poem btw ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Tears in Rain, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
Just wanted to confess, I made a scheduled goodbye thread which i then forgot to delete when I changed my plan 🤦‍♀️. Am still here and will be even if it's just for a little while. I wanna apologise to the people I shocked and made feel sad for no apparent reason, silly me! I was able to have it deleted, But I have read all your sweet and kind words. I love you all so much!❤️
Glad you are still with us for some time. You are very loved in this community. I just met ya today, so my words are irrelevant but I know I smiled when I saw this post

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and rozeske
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You don't really need to apologise, but anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ha I guessed it right. I made sure you got your dues of respect and condolences by bumping your thread but I figured that something seemed slightly off about the timing of that message and that you hadn't seemed to have made the progress I'd expect for partial.
You've also confirmed that people can forget to delete those threads.
you cracked it 😁 I've been scheduling that thread and deleting it everytime I chickend out it kind of became my norm until I forgot to this time

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and Redacted24