• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I am absolutely tired of being in the middle of everyone's problems or fuck ups. No matter how good I try to be im always labeled as the bad guy. My heart, my mind, and soul can't take this anymore. With that being said I appreciate the short time that I found this site as well as the people in it. Within the next day or so I will be departing this reality. If I dont reply within the next 48 hours than that means I have CTB.
Blessings to all those I've conversed with.... May life treat you better than life ever treated me........πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: boddibo, doormat25, Praestat_Mori and 13 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Sorry your life has come to this. But if you are sure it is your time, then I wish you a peaceful exit. May I ask what is your method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I really enjoyed our chat yesterday. I gotta say, in another life I think we would have been friends. I am happy for you, to have a method that seems so effective for you. I only hope it is as peaceful as possible. I will be watching the moon tonight thinking of you. Per ardua ad astra. May Sele'ne guide you to peace. <3

• Hugs
requiescat

requiescat

To rest, to repose.
Dec 31, 2023
Good luck, my friend. I wish you luck for whatsoever to come in your way.

RequiΔ“scat in pāce.

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
Sorry your life has come to this. But if you are sure it is your time, then I wish you a peaceful exit. May I ask what is your method?
Im severely/deadly allergic to ibuprofen so I shall go into Anaphylactic Shock in less than an hour or so after ingestion.
I really enjoyed our chat yesterday. I gotta say, in another life I think we would have been friends. I am happy for you, to have a method that seems so effective for you. I only hope it is as peaceful as possible. I will be watching the moon tonight thinking of you. Per ardua ad astra. May Sele'ne guide you to peace. <3
You dont know how much I wish to cry after reading your post. I highly appreciate conversing with youπŸ™πŸΎ In the next life I will search for you so we can most definitely become friends. Sucks that I met you on here as I would've loved to be friends with you in the real world.πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ Blessing to you from Sele'ne and the spirits that dwell within herπŸŒ•

Last edited:
Reactions: undecided
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Im severely/deadly allergic to ibuprofen so I shall go into Anaphylactic Shock in less than an hour or so after ingestion.
Oh right, that's a new one to me. I guess there's one benefit to having a severe allergy!

• Love
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and undecided
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
You dont know how much I wish to cry after reading your post. I highly appreciate conversing with youπŸ™πŸΎ In the next life I will search for you so we can most definitely become friends. Sucks that I met you on here as I would've loved to be friends with you in the real world.πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ Blessing to you from Sele'ne and the spirits that dwell within herπŸŒ•

I messaged you that prose I mentioned earlier. May it's words provide some comfort. It's a shame, we could not meet in the real world. There are so many lovely open minded people here. Most of my greatest friendships were over the net. If there is a next life, I will catch up to you a little later. We can get to know each other in person, hopefully freed from the suffering we have here. Make sure you find that good spot, looking at the moon. Say the prayer. Find peace. :)
Oh right, that's a new one to me. I guess there's one benefit to having a severe allergy!
I never thought of deadly allergy as a method before either. Darn my genetics! I wish I had a deadly allergy. Never thought I'd say that. XD

Reactions: Return2themoonlight, Tears in Rain and undecided
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Blessing to you from Sele'ne and the spirits that dwell within herπŸŒ•
I had to look up Sele'ne - a Goddess of the moon? Without getting into anything personal, do you have an attachment to the moon (given your username).?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and Burden_Bailey
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Goodbye. I pray the you shall enter through the gates of paradise.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and new2blue
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
By the way @Tears in Rain I love your profile pic and username. One of the best cinematic scenes in history. I see you pop up a lot and smile, remembering the first time I heard that monologue. <3

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
It took me a long time to realize and at first it use to scare me but yes having this allergy made me come to terms that I have an easy exit as Ik how it reacts to my body. The greatest benefit for one such as myself.
I had to look up Sele'ne - a Goddess of the moon? Without getting into anything personal, do you have an attachment to the moon (given your username).?
I dont mind getting personal in all honesty thats one of the reasons im here, to speak on things about myself that I wouldn't tell the people in my life. I believe I do, as everytime I look at her, she tells me how my day, week, or life will play out depending on the phase she's in and she has yet to be wrong. The connection she has with me and vice versa heals my soul no matter how damaged it may be and the nights when she's not around I've always felt alone and scared even as a child. I didn't understand it at first until I decided to look up the Goddesses of the Moon from every culture until I came across her and her story. Once I seen her in an artistic picture I realized, as tears ran down my face, that she is the one I shall return to after this life. Ik it deep in my soul that I came from her and when I leave this plane of existence, I shall return to her. Apologies if its a bit long but She is my everything and I believe she will welcome me and I shall become one of the spirits that dwell within her.πŸ’šπŸŒ•
Goodbye. I pray the you shall enter through the gates of paradise.
Highly appreciated but the gates of paradise isn't made for souls like me. I shall be returning to my Goddess Sele'ne as one of the spirits that dwell within her. Still I highly appreciate your wordsπŸ™πŸΎ

Last edited:
Reactions: Tears in Rain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish all the best to you what ever you decide to do. I hope you finally get your peace ❀️

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
I wish all the best to you what ever you decide to do. I hope you finally get your peace ❀️
Thank youπŸ™πŸΎ I highly appreciate itπŸ’š

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan and I hope you find peace. Good luck!

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
Hello everyone, I thought I'd let everyone know that I decided not to go through with it.... At least for now. I can't leave my mother without support and comfortability. Without me she will probably end in the worst position in tems of living and health and I just can't allow it. Still I appreciate everyone who supported and wished me peace πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’š

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: boddibo and Sylveon
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I thought I'd let everyone know that I decided not to go through with it.... At least for now. I can't leave my mother without support and comfortability. Without me she will probably end in the worst position in tems of living and health and I just can't allow it. Still I appreciate everyone who supported and wished me peace πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’š
If you didn't feel it was the right time, then you made the right choice. It is admirable that you are thinking of your mother's wellbeing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
If you didn't feel it was the right time, then you made the right choice. It is admirable that you are thinking of your mother's wellbeing.
Highly appreciated I guess it wasn't. My desire to make sure my mom is as peaceful as possible happened to be stronger than my desire to leave this worldπŸ˜“πŸ’š But I will remain as strong as possible for her sake and her sake aloneπŸ™πŸΎ

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon