B

BirdEyeView

Soon
Sep 14, 2023
I have a step by step tutorial on hate. I know hate. I am hate. The day I came out the womb I was hate. My parents made really stupid choices and I'm a result of those decisions. I didn't have a chance. My parents are addicts and are not emotionally available. They love a fix more than they could love me. Bad plus bad doesn't equal good, right? So how could I have ever had a chance at life when I've never been surrounded by good? I am bad. I am hate.
Before I could learn what love/ good is my heart was already overflowing with hate. I've always been suicidal for what's the purpose to stay alive when I'm not good for the world? I'm bad. I'm hate. I'm worthless and nothing can change my mind. I sit in a classroom and I have the heaviest envy to smiling lips and laughing voices. Why can't I have that? Am I not allowed? Why did god hate me? Why am I hate? I fucking hate you i fucking hate everyone god I hate myself more than I can love anyone including my significant other. He doesn't see me, he can't see me. It's unfair I'm crying in his arms and he believes I have allergies. This is so fucking funny I'm gods funniest hoke and only the divine can understand his humor.
I don't know love. I can't be taught it. I'm ready to CTB. i can't wait to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find freedom from all the suffering.