• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Ok... so, i thought everything was going good... better even... but now, i just cant anymore... ill be useing a train as my method if i can... or just wondering the streets tell i drop or get kidnapped... i have some crap packed, and ill be gone soon hopefully. I was hoping that the comic and shit i started doing would be able to bring back my will to go on, but as always! My mother and her friends ruined it by trying to force me into what they want me to do once again without takeing my wants and needs into account... this is the last time my hope is crushed.

Idk what day ill be heading off, but they are holding the wifi hostage from me so dont expect me to respond, i want to reply but simply cant easily or often if at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Ghostgirl, N33dT0D13 and 6 others
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I am going to miss you. 😢

Reactions: GoatHerder
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
I am going to miss you. 😢
Same, you and everyone else on here are so nice and good company to talk and vent to... i feel so bad for leveing so suddenly like this, but i just cant take anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Same, you and everyone else on here are so nice and good company to talk and vent to... i feel so bad for leveing so suddenly like this, but i just cant take anymore.
I understand. But you know where we are if you change your mind. And there is no shame in changing your mind and deciding to wait. Whatever you do, I hope you find the peace we all crave so bad.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
I understand. But you know where we are if you change your mind. And there is no shame in changing your mind and deciding to wait. Whatever you do, I hope you find the peace we all crave so bad.
Thank you, if i don't change my mind soon, then ill miss you and if there is a after life maybe we will talk and be friends again some day☺ And if i do, well ill talk to you later

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Thank you, if i don't change my mind soon, then ill miss you and if there is a after life maybe we will talk and be friends again some day☺ And if i do, well ill talk to you later
I do believe in a life after death. We will definitely chat again -- in this life or the next. Love you, sweetie!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Opossum
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace, it's truly such a cruel existence where there's all this suffering.

Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Ok... so, i thought everything was going good... better even... but now, i just cant anymore... ill be useing a train as my method if i can... or just wondering the streets tell i drop or get kidnapped... i have some crap packed, and ill be gone soon hopefully. I was hoping that the comic and shit i started doing would be able to bring back my will to go on, but as always! My mother and her friends ruined it by trying to force me into what they want me to do once again without takeing my wants and needs into account... this is the last time my hope is crushed.

Idk what day ill be heading off, but they are holding the wifi hostage from me so dont expect me to respond, i want to reply but simply cant easily or often if at all.
Ok, update,
I dont have much time to talk or post right now, having wifi restricted is a massive bitch... but im gonna try contacting some groups and such that help with mental health stuff and such as a last attempt to get better. Im gonna try and get to my grandma's so i can have 24/7 wifi, but i can only stay a max of 2 days, so how much i can get done or going depends on if i get responses in 48 hours or less by the time i get there, if my ride shows up or even agrees to take me... if i do end up going to my grandma's ill update asap when in there. But from how her voice sounded and how unreliable my main person to get rides from is, i feel it wont happen, so dont count on a grandma's house update.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, Forever Sleep, exitingtothevoid and 1 other person
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Please update when you can but don't stress about us. You do whatever you need to to feel better. Just remember that we are all here for you.

I think you need a kitty picture -- these 2 are inseparable. And HILARIOUS!
IMG20240806180447 IMG20240805161159

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, Opossum, Myforevercharlie and 4 others
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Ok, update,
I dont have much time to talk or post right now, having wifi restricted is a massive bitch... but im gonna try contacting some groups and such that help with mental health stuff and such as a last attempt to get better. Im gonna try and get to my grandma's so i can have 24/7 wifi, but i can only stay a max of 2 days, so how much i can get done or going depends on if i get responses in 48 hours or less by the time i get there, if my ride shows up or even agrees to take me... if i do end up going to my grandma's ill update asap when in there. But from how her voice sounded and how unreliable my main person to get rides from is, i feel it wont happen, so dont count on a grandma's house update.
UPDATE!

Ok, im at grandma's for 2-3 days, shes gonna help me call and talk to a few different groups/ organizations to hopefully get help for me without horrific medical bills. Im feeling better being away from my mom and her roof at lest for a bit, so my mood is better for now! I dont wanna get my hopes up, but im hopeing that at lest these calls will get me on a path that doesn't have a dead end. The only thing bothering me right now is the fact i forgot my ear buds but remembered the Piercing needles and stuff. 🤦‍♂️ sometimes i wanna punch myself for my stupidity. But im hopefully on a better path! So my death is on hold again tell further notice.
Please update when you can but don't stress about us. You do whatever you need to to feel better. Just remember that we are all here for you.

I think you need a kitty picture -- these 2 are inseparable. And HILARIOUS!
View attachment 147947View attachment 147948
I love! There soooo cuteeeeee!!💛💜💛💜 and your cat looks like a darker colored version of minee! ( Without the two little chips in his ears too lol)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: asa, rozeske, CatLvr and 1 other person
Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Ok, update,
Update...
So been here at grandma's caling different people, and such, and trying to find something that can help, but i haven't even had a call back.... and i already over stayed my welcome trying to wait for a call back from at least one of the places.

I sware i just wasn't ment to be ok and happy.

• Aww..
Reactions: rozeske
asa

asa

Aug 22, 2024
UPDATE!

Ok, im at grandma's for 2-3 days, shes gonna help me call and talk to a few different groups/ organizations to hopefully get help for me without horrific medical bills. Im feeling better being away from my mom and her roof at lest for a bit, so my mood is better for now! I dont wanna get my hopes up, but im hopeing that at lest these calls will get me on a path that doesn't have a dead end. The only thing bothering me right now is the fact i forgot my ear buds but remembered the Piercing needles and stuff. 🤦‍♂️ sometimes i wanna punch myself for my stupidity. But im hopefully on a better path! So my death is on hold again tell further notice.

I love! There soooo cuteeeeee!!💛💜💛💜 and your cat looks like a darker colored version of minee! ( Without the two little chips in his ears too lol)
I am glad that staying at your grandma's house took your mind off of things. Hopefully you're able to find resources to help you out<3