• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
Its soon for me, im in the UK. My SN will arrive in 2 weeks so i will have to wait, however i have found Domperidone which im using as a alternative for Metoclopramide. I have just bought ibuprofen and Antacid. Im not planning on acquiring the others (Sedatives and Beta Blockers) as i don't need them. Im following Stans Guide if anyone was wondering and doing the 48hr regiment. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xyzzy, Conker and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hope the SN arrives for you, I'm sure it will. Sorry you're going so soon. I'm in the UK too. I hope you find peace

TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
I hope the SN arrives for you, I'm sure it will. Sorry you're going so soon. I'm in the UK too. I hope you find peace
You too friend! Some of us are not just meant to live in this world.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
I hope that you will enjoy whatever comes next - be it nothingness or something better :wink:
Thank you bro. ;)

To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - Albus Dumbledore

• Love
Reactions: emgrl and Julgran
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I hope that you won't remember this painful life in your next adventure

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find freedom from all suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath