Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
We all try our best. We put in our all. But life just sucks. Some people are fortunate, and then others not so much. I feel many people are just, sadly, unfortunate. Try as they might, life just pushes them over the edge. And they decide to deal with itty CTB. Its a personal choice and understandable. I think of my own trauma and wonder if there is any point of carrying on. Trauma will follow you. Life long scars will never be gone. So at that point....shouldn't we all just die? Of course I am not saying everyone should die. I just wonder if life becomes bearable after a life of ear childhood trauma. Maybe for some it's worth it. For me, its' not

I don't know how much loss I can handle. I thought I was cut out for this but maybe I am not. I have a weak heart, a heart in deep pain. I am gonna explode one day. I can't cope with loss. I love them all. Thats the shitty thing about suicide. You feel pain for the person who moved on, and in turn you leave behind people. I know I will leave behind others, and I will cry when people leave me. I don't want anyone to die

Anyways, I am sorry for my jibber-jabber. Signing off now

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, eternalmelancholy, FuneralCry and 5 others
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I mean it makes sense, the trauma still ends when you die afterall. Its just that "normal" people cherish their existence and want to experience it without pain. They'll probably be scared shitless if someone tells them, they cannot heal their mental wounds and they have to carry it for the rest of their life.

The hope of healing that wound and cherishing a painless life moves people forward.

Sometimes I wish I can have that hope back. But well, its probably not for me...

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, in the end if life is just filled with never ending suffering, I just don't see the point. This is as I see life as pointless in the first place we only exist just to die and there is no greater meaning . We suffer for the sake of it. There is no way to erase memories and we are forced to carry around mental scars. Consciousness really can be a prison and some people are just way more unlucky, I certainly am. Suicide really is a cycle of pain, to end our own, we cause more pain to others. Life really is an burden.

Reactions: Water-Lily