• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ichigo

Ichigo

Jun 15, 2023
Atleast without getting mass judged by people. other forums i feel like you have to fake it alittle. Like you have to word it a certain way so that it wont offend anyone, any negative thoughts you have to make sure they arent too negative if you know what i mean?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Linda, Finalnight, vak and 11 others
cali22

cali22

Student
Nov 11, 2023
That's what this place is for

Thoughts should be exchanged without being directly banned by a mod

SPREAD LOVE

Reactions: Linda, Forveleth, F@#$ and 1 other person
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
people tend to not handle these 'negative' thoughts too well. they tend cower, begin to try to figure out how to help, or would recommend you to the nearest 'professional.'
i've already scared off a few people online because i was being honest about how i was feeling after asking how i was doing. the question "how are you doing today?" is such a misused and lazy way to communicate. you're basically expected to respond "good" but when you reveal you're not doing well or worse, they don't know what the fuck to do with that response. i was tired of pretending things were going well.

if you have to word it a certain way just to avoid a shit reaction from them, then they're not the right people to talk to. even therapists/psychiatrists are pretty bad with this.
this forum, for the most part, is a safer place to talk about how you're feeling, but there are still highly judgemental people here that lingers.

• Love
Reactions: Linda, Ash, halleyscomet and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Its nice to not have people say "It gets better"

Reactions: Duality, Circles, Linda and 7 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
people tend to not handle these 'negative' thoughts too well. they tend cower, begin to try to figure out how to help, or would recommend you to the nearest 'professional.'
i've already scared off a few people online because i was being honest about how i was feeling after asking how i was doing. the question "how are you doing today?" is such a misused and lazy way to communicate. you're basically expected to respond "good" but when you reveal you're not doing well or worse, they don't know what the fuck to do with that response. i was tired of pretending things were going well.

if you have to word it a certain way just to avoid a shit reaction from them, then they're not the right people to talk to. even therapists/psychiatrists are pretty bad with this.
this forum, for the most part, is a safer place to talk about how you're feeling, but there are still highly judgemental people here that lingers.
People ask me "how's it going?" I usually reply " I wouldn't tell you the truth.".

Reactions: Linda and Forveleth
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Its nice to not have people say "It gets better"
It does get better when you vent on SaSu to restore some degree of rationality and sanity, combined with the resolve and hope that you'll have the means and courage to stand up to nature and end this shit show one day.

Reactions: Linda and divinemistress36
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Worst way to help suicidal people: "You are loved. You're not alone. You got a whole life ahead of you. Don't be so hard on yourself. Give it some time. It gets better." -o-

Reactions: lizzywizzy09, Hollowman, Vicolo cieco and 3 others
Niyxx

Niyxx

Apr 1, 2024
Atleast without getting mass judged by people. other forums i feel like you have to fake it alittle. Like you have to word it a certain way so that it wont offend anyone, any negative thoughts you have to make sure they arent too negative if you know what i mean?
Hell yeah, life fucking sucks ahaha. If you ever want to vent to a someone specific feel free to pm me <3

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I appreciate at how this forum is a place where I can talk about things which I normally can't mention in society. People in society are too brainwashed to acknowledge reality. They're also too brainwashed to comprehend somebody like me. This forum is significantly better than society when it comes to acknowledging reality but sadly some users here still do have the same views as society does in some aspects of life. Nonetheless I still think this forum is really good and is one of the best ones there is

Reactions: Linda
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
People ask me "how's it going?" I usually reply " I wouldn't tell you the truth.".
I like telling them the truth and watching then get uncomfortable. šŸ˜ˆ

Seriously, I hate this BS veneer of constant happiness that society has set up. Especially as there's this supposed push for talking about mental health and accepting people. How is that supposed to happen if I'm not allowed to tell you I feel like garbage and I'm not doing well? It's a stupid double standard.

Reactions: Linda