DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I wish that easy access to suicide was granted to us as people. This world doesn't care, they just want us alive to be corporate economic slaves to keep the power flowing.

Anyways I was talking to my brother about my past and how I wish I could relive life at his age. He has his own room and privacy. For me, my abusive mom treated my room as her room and would sleep in it and get angry at me for not saying anything

As per usual I dont want any advice hugs or any of that crap. Please, even if you feel its the right thing to do, don't

In impulsive moments like this, if I had a gun I know I would shoot myself

then I can leave this hellish world and my trauma will disappear in death :)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Arvinneedstodie, JD8080 and 3 others
parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
I get how you feel OP. I'm way too much of a pansy to muster the strength to shoot myself though. It's just scares me so much I wish it didn't. But I'm completely ok with someone else being the one to pull the trigger and shoot me. Wouldn't even care that it's murder, I'd just be grateful that I'm dead.

cyclamen

cyclamen

Jul 11, 2020
I wish I had a firearm to ctb.

I want my suicide to be fast, but also within the confines of my home. I've been practicing partial suspension, but I dont know if I'll be able to stop myself from stopping the suicide if it hurts too much.

My death wont be impulsive, but I wouldn't mind having a gun for when I plan to finally die.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Wouldn't even care that it's murder, I'd just be grateful that I'm dead.
I much prefer the idea of being murdered. Would love to not have to do it myself. Also seems like it might be less tragic for my family. Both homicide and suicide are tragic, but with the latter, family might feel some sense of responsibility. If only someone would just kill me already.
I wish I had a firearm to ctb.

I want my suicide to be fast, but also within the confines of my home. I've been practicing partial suspension, but I dont know if I'll be able to stop myself from stopping the suicide if it hurts too much.

My death wont be impulsive, but I wouldn't mind having a gun for when I plan to finally die.
If I had a gun, I think I'd be dead already. Would've died months ago, probably. I just feel like it's so much easier to take that step if you have a firearm.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99 and parasytes_
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
I wish that easy access to suicide was granted to us as people. This world doesn't care, they just want us alive to be corporate economic slaves to keep the power flowing.

Anyways I was talking to my brother about my past and how I wish I could relive life at his age. He has his own room and privacy. For me, my abusive mom treated my room as her room and would sleep in it and get angry at me for not saying anything

As per usual I dont want any advice hugs or any of that crap. Please, even if you feel its the right thing to do, don't

In impulsive moments like this, if I had a gun I know I would shoot myself

then I can leave this hellish world and my trauma will disappear in death :)
You can easily acquire SN.

• Love
Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99