U

unnecessarilyExistin

Jan 29, 2021
Then I think when I die, the world as I knew it would cease to exist so I wouldn't have to worry about them, If I am the center of the universe, the universe will die with me. who cares what happens to everyone else when I die? It's theoretically impossible for me to care. It sounds selfish, but is it?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My family utterly destroyed my brain. But sometimes i have still a bad conscience but rather due to my friends. I hope they will have a great life when i am dead.

• Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Worrying is okay but as you said, once dead, you won't care about living beings in this world anymore.
Also, it'll take them some time but eventually, they will move on. (although I know some cases in which they haven't)

Reactions: unnecessarilyExistin
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
It is selfish for you to kill yourself (it will devastate and negatively impact those around you)
It is selfish of family to expect you to continue suffering on (as it is your life, so it is ultimately yours to choose what you do with it).

Take your pick.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
There's no pleasing family. They'll have demands of you as long as you live, and they'll be angry with you for letting their expectations down when you die. You can't get around it. It's what family is about.

Reactions: unnecessarilyExistin
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
There's no pleasing family. They'll have demands of you as long as you live, and they'll be angry with you for letting their expectations down when you die. You can't get around it. It's what family is about.
I wish my family would've held my feet to the fire. They didn't want me to get injured or die, that was it. If I was successful in any way shape or form was not something they bothered to waste breath on.