W

wraithhaus

missing
Oct 19, 2023
sometimes I wonder if life nowadays is even worth it, even if I was happy. living doesn't seem like life. you work your entire childhood away, just to be able to work your entire adulthood away too? only to work until you die, because retirement is a dream unobtainable. you waste your 'best years' working, for a wage that couldn't sustain you, let alone the family you'll never afford. the house you'll never buy. the independence you'll never truly have.

I will never accomplish anything. I never thought I would, and now I know it.

to bring someone into this world is a crime. to force the burden of life upon something so innocent. shame to the family who thought this was to be celebrated, to the parents who didn't stop to consider; what if the life they were bringing into this world, simply wasn't cut out for it? I hope they are able to recognize the pain they caused us, when they see our caskets, our notes, our videos, our left belongings, the bed that will never be made. the christmas gifts left unopened. the diploma that never went anywhere. one day, I hope, they'll see. because maybe then, we might forgive them.

I'm sorry. but remaining here, where nothing makes sense, just.. doesn't make sense to me.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36, F@#$ and 2 others
suicidaltransgirl

suicidaltransgirl

Aug 26, 2024
Capitalism really does suck the joy out of life for me too. Work 40 hours a week just to feel mostly miserable during my free time. I disagree however that giving birth to a child is a crime. Yes nobody asks to be born, but if parents are loving and supportive and give everything they can to make sure their child grows up happy, I don't have a problem with it. Of course many of us here did not get that. There's a very high correlation between childhood trauma and suicidality.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
i wonder if our suffering really changes anything - it always ends the same for everyone, dead and buried.

Reactions: Surai and divinemistress36