DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Sometimes I wish he'd kill himself and die
Sometimes I wish he'd disappear
Sometimes I wish my has aborted or died as a stillborn
Point being he's a fucker who ruins my life
Fuckig treating me like dog shit. Treating my dad like dog shit
And then all of a sudden getting a "change of heart" and feels guilty only to repeat it
Sometimes I think of killing him myself, though I don't think I want to deal with the legal consequences
he just ruins my life. Its like he became another version of my mom
I hate him

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and shy
shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Family is difficult to deal with; you can love and hate them at the same time. It's just a mess, killing someone is probably not going to fix anything. You might want to just cut out toxic parts of your life, even if it's family. I don't know your circumstances, if you're trapped with him, working towards leaving that place might ease the pain?

He might have to deal with stuff himself, there might be a reason to why he's behaving as he does?

Idk, hate is a shitty emotion, you shouldn't have to feel that <3

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Family is difficult to deal with; you can love and hate them at the same time. It's just a mess, killing someone is probably not going to fix anything. You might want to just cut out toxic parts of your life, even if it's family. I don't know your circumstances, if you're trapped with him, working towards leaving that place might ease the pain?

He might have to deal with stuff himself, there might be a reason to why he's behaving as he does?

Idk, hate is a shitty emotion, you shouldn't have to feel that <3
well our abusive mom died about a year ago. he was 13 when she passed and he's been concsitnely having dreams of the abuse bothering him. he confessed it to me yesterday. Though I am so minfcuked I honestly dont care.

I want leave one day but I sometimes feel SN is easier

shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
well our abusive mom died about a year ago. he was 13 when she passed and he's been concsitnely having dreams of the abuse bothering him. he confessed it to me yesterday. Though I am so minfcuked I honestly dont care.

I want leave one day but I sometimes feel SN is easier
My family situation is a little messed up too, not on an abusive level though. My younger sister used to lash out at me and my mom at that age too, still does, but the mid-teens are a difficult age. He might not realize how much he hurts you.

You could live with other family for a while, some grandparents that can take you in for a while?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I wish but my extended family is just as bad. Like my grandma, as loving as she is, lives with my aunt and cousin who abuse one another daily. So not good either.

I mean I honestly don't care. Sure he's a teen but I feel its too much and he is murdering me. Its like I was born just to be abused and, if im dead they can all go abuse each other I dont care
Sometimes to spite him I think of writing him the most evil volatile suicide note and ending my life

Last edited:
shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I wish but my extended family is just as bad. Like my grandma, as loving as she is, lives with my aunt and cousin who abuse one another daily. So not good either.

I mean I honestly don't care. Sure he's a teen but I feel its too much and he is murdering me. Its like I was born just to be abused and, if im dead they can all go abuse each other I dont care
Sometimes to spite him I think of writing him the most evil volatile suicide note and ending my life
I don't think you should let him drive you to suicide, if other people are the reason you are willing to go this far, it's just plain murder. Get your ass out of there, social services maybe?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I don't think you should let him drive you to suicide, if other people are the reason you are willing to go this far, it's just plain murder. Get your ass out of there, social services maybe?
Tbh I want to let everyone have the power. I have been abused in my life repeatedly by so many people I dont want to try anymore. I just want to die. Get it over with